What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Attention anyone looking to make a team-oriented PvP hero

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Attention anyone looking to make a team-oriented PvP ...

We could really use a level 50 Sonic/Sonic defender. Steel as our only /sonic isn't going to cut it (he's an earth/sonic troller at any rate), and these are a given for any solid PvP team.

So anyone who wants to make a team oriented toon for PvP and doesn't have one, give this a shot (if you already have a team oriented toon, stick to making it better, because this is for the ones who don't have one period).

RE: Attention anyone looking to make a team-oriented ...

<font color="#c71585">I'D Be InTeReSTeD In MaKiN OnE JuS LeMMe KnO WhAT KiNd BeEn LoOkiN FoRwArD To MaKiN SoMeThiNg ThAt WoULd Be UsEFuL To ThE SG...SiNcE DoM VoLuNTeErEd ThE SoNiC/SoNiC....Ne SuGGeSTiOnS WoULd Be GReAT....</font>

To Dak's concerns: We need the sonic primary for the -RES it has.

To Art: I think right now no one plays an Emp in Benediction as their MAIN. If someone decided to do this, it'd be fantastic. Because personally I'd like to have two emps for base raids. Right now I know Lanks, Zaz, Blue, and XACT have emps at 50, but none of them play them as their mains.

To Vida: Two sonic/sonic defenders would actually be awesome. I know Dom doesn't have a main hero, so it'd be great if he made one. And your main is a BS/regen, which is awesome in solo PvP and great as a Damage dealer in group PvP. But having a toon like a sonic/sonic would be great for when we need support instead of damage.

I'll just make a list of things we need for PvP atm:

2 sonic/sonic defenders
1 committed emp for raids
1 FF/Psi or FF/Sonic Defender
1 Storm/Psi Defender (Lanks dropped his account with this, and it's an awesome build)
1 Rad/Psi defender (Mine is sweet, but Amy is my main for base raid PvP and we could use one more. Not extremely urgent because Mikey has a Rad/Sonic which is almost as good).

As for fire/EM blasters. At one point we had Lanks and Envy, who were two amazing fire/EMs. But Envy hath abandoned us, and Lanks is still rebuilding his fire/EM. So if one more person (Art, looking in your direction) has one close to 50 and wants to finish leveling it in time for Saturday's raid, it'd help out a lot.

Well, if I can get help leveling an alt because its a pain in the ass leveling a toon on Protector now without having a second account or getting someone that is available at the time. My Fire/Em blaster doesn't exist.

I would like to make an emp for support on Protector. Or just let me know any suggetions on what to build.&nbsp;

Well after the raid's success, looks like Benediction is a lot more active atm. I'm seeing about 10-12 people when I get on in the evenings.

I think a few of us are debating starting a lowbie team. Me and Lanks had one for story purposes, but it failed. Most likely because it was borderline RP (lolol). Anyway, I think we should work something out where the people who don't have 50 heroes yet and the people who need support PvP toons all get together and level

lol yeah P for fail.
Mostly because we didnt get the same contacts ):
Meh.. So much for my toon with uber speed

LanksCOH said:
lol yeah P for fail.
Mostly because we didnt get the same contacts ):
Meh.. So much for my toon with uber speed

Maybe SILF isn't the one running from his past. Maybe...maybe we are

<font color=#ffc0cb size=2>Either lanks or tryden needs to change the avatar, looks like it's the same person posting</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;<font color=#ffc0cb>&nbsp;
<font size=4> TERRORE !
face_shock.gif

</font>
</font>

<font color="#c71585">I HaVe To AGReE...NoO NoT YoU To TrY *ShAkEs My HeAd*....IT BeGiNs...........</font>

<p class="MsoNormal">I'll get right at making my uber Italian Spiderman, with hisway to sway the women and drinking the whine... 0.o</p>

Taking <blank's> advice about pvp we need to level some stone/fire tankers.
VELOCITA..

And Art man, where the hell you been? level that blaster of yours already
face_shock.gif

But seriously a list of things we need for PvP atm:

committed emp for raids, trollers are better here as powerboost activates quicker allowing for 2000+ heals, illusion is a fun primary here.

FF/Psi or FF/Sonic Defenders (Repel is awesome)

Storm/Psi Defenders (so awesome to play, fairly end heavy whilst summoning but you'll be fine on a raid team)

Rad/Psi defenders (These are killing machines in pvp, can 4 shot squishies and no one has defence to psi *those that do are void after you put your debuffs on them*)

And I would love to get some kins to join in the raid. illusion/kin is very nice!
(noticed a trend for pvp on trollers yet for which primary to pick?)

LanksCOH said:
But seriously a list of things we need for PvP atm:

committed emp for raids, trollers are better here as powerboost activates quicker allowing for 2000+ heals, illusion is a fun primary here.

FF/Psi or FF/Sonic Defenders (Repel is awesome)

Storm/Psi Defenders (so awesome to play, fairly end heavy whilst summoning but you'll be fine on a raid team)

Rad/Psi defenders (These are killing machines in pvp, can 4 shot squishies and no one has defence to psi *those that do are void after you put your debuffs on them*)

And I would love to get some kins to join in the raid. illusion/kin is very nice!
(noticed a trend for pvp on trollers yet for which primary to pick?)

Bump. This is for the people I was talking to after the raid. rubicon has the rad/psi, Vida has a sonic/sonic, Dak has a Sonic/Psi and Brim made a FF/Psi. So we're pretty much covered atm.

Dom I just wanted to know if you still plan on working on the other sonic/sonic. If not we'll need one more, and still need a Storm/Psi defender.

Back