What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

AWWWW SHIITTTTT — Time to dust off your copies of L4D

Today we played vs. I was lost as a charger pretty much doing nothing near the safe room and I finally find my way out. I charged and ran myself and Elric off the building. GG.

Attachments

• most epic kill.jpg
    most epic kill.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 365
I was trying to kill the zombies behind you I swear! I felt so bad when I saw "Xai incapacitated Gen" float up on my screen.

Xairyen said:
I was trying to kill the zombies behind you I swear! I felt so bad when I saw "Xai incapacitated Gen" float up on my screen.

Don't feel bad. IF YOU PAD YOUR KILLS YOU DESERVE TO DIE

I'm watching a stream of Genma, Dragon, Mauser and Apog versus Frost, Xylicon, Elric and Aemon

SO META

Attachments

• crop.png
    crop.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 547
The site is a little misleading. The actual link to the mod is good, but there are bad links mixed in. Its a bit of an obstacle course to get to the good link.

MauserTeleri said:
how did the kickball l4d go?

Well, we had to restart one map because of a suspicious DC (THAT'S RIGHT. THAT WAS SUSPICIOUS). And then we all got jumped and just fucking murdered almost at the beginning. And then lost.

But later THIS happened. First time ever we had a tie. Had to be decided by who did the most damage during the match. :3

1DD268295F6DC6F94608CFD65FB991E9032B95C8

Back