What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

CHORNOS YOU THERE?

Haha, came across this thread when I was trying to identify some of the people on my Steam friends list. Sorry it's only to give you some bad news though...

No, I don't have it :/ I actually don't know anybody that had it when the game was closed down. A lot of us had already moved on to other studios by the time the announcement was made.

Sorry :( we all miss it too

Yo Chronos don't delete me off Steam, I swear, one of these days we'll play a game together again 😭

Sounds good :) yeah, no plans to delete anybody. I just kept seeing Audible Silence on Warframe at the same time as me and was wondering who it was 🕵️‍♂️

Sounds good :) yeah, no plans to delete anybody. I just kept seeing Audible Silence on Warframe at the same time as me and was wondering who it was 🕵️‍♂️

Oh yeah, he was in MEAN. Good dude. Randomly bought me Ori and the Blind Forest because he saw it was on my wishlist

I'm gonna necro this thread, what studio are you at now? Got anything cool we can test?
Haha, came across this thread when I was trying to identify some of the people on my Steam friends list. Sorry it's only to give you some bad news though...

No, I don't have it :/ I actually don't know anybody that had it when the game was closed down. A lot of us had already moved on to other studios by the time the announcement was made.

Sorry :( we all miss it too

Back