What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Cyrodiil War Night

SigmaEx

Starting this coming up Saturday, we will be declaring it Cyrodiil Saturdays. Starting at 8 est we will go full force and begin our tyranny.

We have always been a very competent guild when it comes to pvp and pve, and its time we show it.

So make sure to come out this weekend and rep the best guild around.

Re: Cyrodiil night

YOU.

*points at you*

ARE YOU TIRED OF MASTURBATING TO IMPOSSIBLY SEXY ARGONIAN LIZARD WOMEN?

argo.jpg

DO YOU FEARFULLY WATCH BATTLES FROM AFAR IN YOUR STUPID, HAND-KNIT WOOL ARMOR?

nSwnHBm.jpg

IS THIS WHAT YOUR SCREEN LOOKS LIKE 99% OF THE TIME YOU DO ANYTHING IN ESO?

dead.jpg

WELL YOUR DAYS OF HORRIBLY DEPRESSING FAILURE ARE OVER.

Because it's time for...

RTuqsw1398218467.jpg

With Sigma at the helm, you'll learn how to be a tried and true warrior in the vein of great Vindictive heroes like Spine, Aemon, Ivy GHENGIS KHAN.

pB77ZD1398217324.jpg

SO STOP BEING A LAME DUCK.

cACHQV1.jpg

AND LET SIGMA PUT YOU IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT (I'M IN THE BACK SEAT YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH).

mF5YoIz.gif

EVERY SATURDAY AT 8 P.M. PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR BODY ROCKED TILL CANADA DAY. SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD.

Wow, I love the way you word things, Tryden.

I love the way you touch me at night.

I love it all.

I'm such a dirty, filthy cunt aren't I?? =[

.SPiNE said:
I'm such a dirty, filthy cunt aren't I?? =[

Yes, you are. Here's proof

Screenshot_20140419_231155.jpg

Dark Linda said:
with a litle luck i will get on when you all start to logout and get no vindictive action...

You'll be a solo operative part of Vindictive's much-feared Portuguese War Division

@Tryden:

I imagine that guy in the background watching you and Spine with a horrified expression. Or he could be into that, and wants to join in.

And just think, if we all work together very, very, VERY hard....Tryden might actually get a level up!!

Lord Tryden said:
You'll be a solo operative part of Vindictive's much-feared Portuguese War Division

Khojax said:
And just think, if we all work together very, very, VERY hard....Tryden might actually get a level up!!

^^ that will never happen...

Dark Linda said:
Lord Tryden said:

Khojax said:

^^ that will never happen...

hatersgonhate.jpg

Plus, my roleplaying level is 431.

Back