What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Do you people still play?!

PinkehBrad

Bored of all the current games and was thinking about picking up Aion again... if one of my accounts isn't banned....

Anyways, curious if you guys are still out and about causing havoc. 
Also, what is the state of the server?

Probably stubbornly still playing WoW, CS:S, etc, etc, etc.

I'm thinking about restarting my account but my main account I think got banned in February. I'm waiting for a response from Aion as we speak, but that was the account with a couple million Kinah and high-level crafting
face_sad.gif
Going to be sad if that one is banned.

PinkehBrad said:
Probably stubbornly still playing WoW, CS:S, etc, etc, etc.

I'm thinking about restarting my account but my main account I think got banned in February. I'm waiting for a response from Aion as we speak, but that was the account with a couple million Kinah and high-level crafting
face_sad.gif
Going to be sad if that one is banned.

Did you get banned for botting?
face_happy.gif

As for who's still playing Aion — doubt any one from Vindictive is right now. When Tryden left I think the majority of people jumped that game's ship.

I think I got banned for buying Kinah >.<

Not saying that I did buy it, but not saying that I didn't =p

At any rate my main account is still back up, the one I bought for my girlfriend. Has all my main characters so I'm happy.

What's everyone playing nowadays?

If I could add my two cents ... this was hands down the worst MMO I've ever played. Never before did I get bored as quickly with a game as I did with this. That says a lot, because I played Lineage II.

Back