What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Dominion

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone played it yet? I've had an extended hiatus from League of Legends.

Also, where the fuck did all these ads come from? Did I exceed my credit card limit again? What are all these charges under [Dan-stompx] Cocaine, [Dan-stompx] Korean hookers, [Dan-stompx] Midgets — Events — Additional Charges For Police Uniforms.

I'm looking in your direction, Frooz. Come clean.

Ivy- said:
I was thinking something completely different from this title ;_;

Dominion X? He called me the other day. He's getting married this month. He told me to say hi to everyone but then I forgot to make a post. Because I'm a jerk

Lord Tryden said:
Ivy- said:
I was thinking something completely different from this title ;_;

Dominion X? He called me the other day. He's getting married this month. He told me to say hi to everyone but then I forgot to make a post. Because I'm a jerk

cool_story_bro.gif

Lord Tryden said:
Has anyone played it yet? I've had an extended hiatus from League of Legends.

Also, where the fuck did all these ads come from? Did I exceed my credit card limit again? What are all these charges under [Dan-stompx] Cocaine, [Dan-stompx] Korean hookers, [Dan-stompx] Midgets — Events — Additional Charges For Police Uniforms.

I'm looking in your direction, Frooz. Come clean.

Well, geez. I don't know what to say. Stomp told me you never check you statement, and when those hookers started accosting us in the hallway for la cocaína we had to think fast or it was 'goodnight, sweet prince' for the both of us. That's the last time I smuggle dirty blue balloons as a favor.

Back