What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Edan server for BDO

noooooooooooo

That's going to be the carebear server.

Why?!?!

I thought you were cool.

You should convince your guild to go to Orwen that's where the cool kids are going.

Is it?

I dunno. That's what that Dreadnaught guild he recruited(forced) me in decided on. Maybe they wanna kill some carebears? Or maybe they're just bads who can't compete with other pvp guilds. Or maybe I'm just being a skeptical bitch, idk.

Sigh. These past couple days I'm struggling to convince myself to play BDO.

Avisse said:
Is it?

I dunno. That's what that Dreadnaught guild he recruited(forced) me in decided on. Maybe they wanna kill some carebears? Or maybe they're just bads who can't compete with other pvp guilds. Or maybe I'm just being a skeptical bitch, idk.

Sigh. These past couple days I'm struggling to convince myself to play BDO.

Yeah I love the graphics and the gameplay is fantastic but all the micromanaging BS with workers, nodes, housing, etc.. is fucking worse than eve online. The GvG shit better be good.. guess we'll find out in a month when that stuff goes live.

Oh, that's another thing. The GvG experience we get from this game depends on how active the guild we join is gonna be. So far Dreadnaught's leadership seems pretty organized (from what I'm reading on their discord) but I'm still on the fence about them.

Kinda hoping we can form our own guild in BDO, now. Simply because I enjoy you guys better, and don't like putting in the effort to get to know different people. Ew. Small talk.

They seem pretty friendly and chill so far from the small talking. But that can only go so far, I haven't gotten a read on what I can or can't say yet.

Lol Orwen is RP

GabeBaconStripz said:
They seem pretty friendly and chill so far from the small talking. But that can only go so far, I haven't gotten a read on what I can or can't say yet.

Lol Orwen is RP

The real test will be to see how they handle Andy or Aemon.

Speaking of .... our resident trolls are awfully quiet lately.

GabeBaconStripz said:
haven't gotten a read on what I can or can't say yet.

ikr? can't be socializing with strangers without hurting someone's damn feelings. :roll: Maybe I should become a better person.

Rumble Kittie said:

Speaking of .... our resident trolls are awfully quiet lately.

Avisse said:
ikr? can't be socializing with strangers without hurting someone's damn feelings. :roll: Maybe I should become a better person.

When the guestpasses come out they'll come out. At least I know Aemon's alive from L4D2 (you made a certain someone ragequit Aemon if you're reading this).

Fuck being a better person. And there's a lot of guildies so using probability and/or common sense that increases the chances of someone being offended. Research has been slow, there's not enough forum posts and discord text chat is mostly about the game. I'll lurk on a voice chat one day

Rumble Kittie said:
GabeBaconStripz said:

Lol Orwen is RP

no guild deserves to have that kind of autism inflicted on them

12631423_754190771378232_2082870326067411864_n.jpg

...Ykno, that's not even the craziest thing I've read on craigslist. I feel like nothing fazes me anymore, and everything is fair game now.

*shrugs*

Tryden said:
Rumble Kittie said:
GabeBaconStripz said:

Lol Orwen is RP

no guild deserves to have that kind of autism inflicted on them

It's like someone made a fetish from the movie It Follows

Back