What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

ESO free play weekend and sale

SigmaEx

Just in-case peeps are on the fence, they are having a free play weekend this weekend for Elder Scrolls Online as well as selling the game for 10 dollars for a base edition and 30 dollars for the gold edition. gold edition includes 4 dlc's and if you own the game already crowns are on sale for really cheap.

Hit me up if anyone needs any help or anything ill be on for the most part the whole weekend.

IMG_1338.PNG

SigmaEx said:
i go afk randomly but feel free to jump on discord probably be easier to get a hold of me.

Discord and ESO? You disgust me lol. jkjk. But seriously I hate both of those things

SigmaEx said:
lol whats wrong with discord =(

Discord for whatever reason refuses to work for me. [Example it will attempt to update and repeatedly fail and refuse to ever open again] I have a couple other friends that it just doesn't work for either so eh.

Back