What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

ESO just dropped its subscription

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as ESO, is in fact, The Elder Scrolls/ESO, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, The Elder Scrolls plus ESO. ESO is not an Elder Scrolls game unto itself, but rather another shitty component of a fully functioning Elder Scrolls game made useful by the Elder Scrolls franchise, lore, and history components comprising a full Elder Scrolls game as defined by Bethesda.

Through a peculiar turn of events, ESO is now being referred to as an Elder Scrolls game, and many gamers are not aware that it is basically a cash grab developed by Zenimax. There really is an Elder Scrolls game, and people are playing it, but it is not part of ESO.

The Elder Scrolls is the franchise: the thing that ESO rides on. The franchise is an essential part of ESO, as without the franchise, no one would have played the game. ESO is normally used in combination with the the Elder Scrolls franchise: the game is basically the Elder Scrolls without the Elder Scrolls.

Hey man, you forgot to sign your post

Sincerely,
Brti
Artificial worlds lore expert
Moderator, /r/fedoras and /r/elderscrollslore

I already resubscribed a while ago and been playing. made characters on all the factions and been playing through the stories.

Also the biggest thing that attracted me back was the crime and justice system that they are adding. Pretty much making it so you can steal from npcs and kill players(not sure on stealing from players) of your own faction. Then your gonna have people that will go the route of the goody two shoes and try to hunt down the thieves and murderers and what not.

TLDR: pvp in the story zone not just cyrodile.

brti said:
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as ESO, is in fact, The Elder Scrolls/ESO, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, The Elder Scrolls plus ESO. ESO is not an Elder Scrolls game unto itself, but rather another shitty component of a fully functioning Elder Scrolls game made useful by the Elder Scrolls franchise, lore, and history components comprising a full Elder Scrolls game as defined by Bethesda.

Through a peculiar turn of events, ESO is now being referred to as an Elder Scrolls game, and many gamers are not aware that it is basically a cash grab developed by Zenimax. There really is an Elder Scrolls game, and people are playing it, but it is not part of ESO.

The Elder Scrolls is the franchise: the thing that ESO rides on. The franchise is an essential part of ESO, as without the franchise, no one would have played the game. ESO is normally used in combination with the the Elder Scrolls franchise: the game is basically the Elder Scrolls without the Elder Scrolls.

Obligatory shut the fuck up andy.

I might actually reinstall this pile since its f2p now.

Back