What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Everyone who plays LoL GET IN THIS THREAD

Aleforge said:
I play LoL but not very seriously. I see no one posts in this forum anymore so I am guessing everyone pretty much quit? If anyone wants to start a ranked pre-made group for fun let me know, my LoL name is Aleforge and I will play any role.

Cheers

There are still a handful of us that still play, but after GW2 came out, there isn't really a concerted effort to get a team going anymore. (We have talked about doing something again, though.)

I'll add you to my friends list tonight. If anyone else is interested in picking up LoL/playing again, I'd be down to try and put together a pre-made.

Mazin/Kain said:
I wll play.. I already have it downloaded. But have never played it. So I will need to learn how.. just let me know.

Cool, let's set up a LoL night sometime this weekend. Maybe Friday or Saturday night? 

They just changed the ranking system last patch to be more fun to move up through. Might be a good time to start a team and start are way to the finals. 

I am game for Friday or Saturday evening, if someone starts a team up as I mentioned my in game name is Aleforge.

Thanks

Mazin/Kain said:
Either day is good for me. Again I have no idea how to play, so some lessons would be nice. LOL(no pun intended)

If everyone else is down, maybe we could just all make level 1 accounts and start from there. Lanks and I used to do that from time to time and it's pretty fun. ^_^

ign is Kaelí  (the í is alt+0237) but I never play with anyone but my bf and a couple of our friends against bots because I'm too bad to play with other humans...

Ivy- said:
ign is Kaelí  (the í is alt+0237) but I never play with anyone but my bf and a couple of our friends against bots because I'm too bad to play with other humans...

Casuals.

.SPiNE said:
Ivy- said:

Casuals.

I'm a hardcore casual. Don't associate me with those casual casuals who don't even afk as soon as they log on.

Lord Tryden said:
Lanks said:
Sknal - NA Server - Unranked, most likely Bronze V

trash

kill urself

king-of-the-hill-gif-suicide-405279.gif

Back