What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Fox's Application GW2

Fox

First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?: <br />Yes, I have two mics, one is a headset and the other built in.<br /><br />Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?: <br />I've been MMO gaming for almost 10 years, and playing GW2 since its release but recently started playing again after about a 6 mo. hiatus. My twin brother, "Aren" is a member and recommended this guild after I found all my old guilds were barren and devoid of life. I enjoy playing games with people first, and winning doesn't hurt but mostly it is about the community for me.<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />I can play M/TU/W/TU/SU after 1pm EST and F/SA after 12 midnight EST, pretty flexible as far as times go if I know in advance whats up.<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.): <br />I love WvW on GW2 its truly awesome in terms of the idea of a couple thousand people beating each other with virtual sticks. Haven't delved too much into sPvP but I have played around in it a little and want to learn more!<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?: <br />Absolutely, I use it for a game called ARMA 3, where coms are important or you all die. Quickly.<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />In GW2 my name is zeryn.7645 and my main is a Necro, named Zeryth (very creative). I'm switching back to darkhaven very soon once I get the time to grab a gem card.<br /><br />

Back