What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Funcom stock plunges, people leaving AoC

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
face_shock.gif

Investors abandon Funcom and AoC

AoC players dropping off like flies

Discuss.

Also, I'm kind of a sensationalist
face_blush.gif

<span style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Trebuchet MS'"><font color=#00ff00>I've been very unhappy with&nbsp;delivery of this game to many issues to count.&nbsp;It’s going to take few years before it can get on track. I've already&nbsp;canceled my subscription with it. Just need to get my finances strait and then I should be back in action with CoH/CoV.</font> </span>

Funcom fucked up, I've canceled. I had high hopes for AoC... But I just don't want to play anymore. It was fun for a little while. My finances aren't so great so I won't be paying any monthly fees for any game until I'm better off. Playing free mmo, Fiesta, to keep me entertained for now.

Yeah, I feel the same way as you two, Mikey and Art. Talking to Aten, seems like his group left the game as well. Hope both you guys get your finances together and everything works out. Make sure to keep in touch with us though - it's free to use the forums&nbsp;
face_grin.gif

I'm so glad I waited on this game. Reading its forums is equivalent to reading the Vanguard forums when that came out. I still rofl remembering how Pepper tried to get us to check it out.

Back