What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

GET HYPED SON: Grand Theft Auto V

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
It's September 17, 2013. You're returning from your local Gamestop with your fresh new copy of GTA5. You're covered in tears. The acne-ridden ginger behind the counter just called you a "faggot" for buying a console game. The epithet, lisped through braces, still rings in your ears.

You wipe away the tears and go home, rushing straight to the basement. "HI HONEY," your mom calls down to you. "NOT NOW MOM," you shout back and slam the door. The familiar warmness of incandescent lighting and discarded pizza boxes greets you as you stumble over to your Xbox 5 console or whatever and pop in the compact disc (lol) into your inferior hardware that can only render low resolutions and like five pixels at a time.

"I'M NOT A FAGGOT," you growl through gritted teeth.

Your eyes light up as your SDTV buzzes to life with the Rockstar logo. You sink into your couch and pick up the controller, settling in for a marathon gaming session. You've been waiting for this for a while. Not as long as you've been waiting to lose your virginity (32 years), but it's still been a long time.

Finally, the opening cutscene gradually fades in with ROCKSTAR GAMES PRESENTS.

"AWESOME!" you shout, before suddenly the screen cuts to black. You have the red ring of death because you are a console gamer that plays on inferior hardware.

"That ... that gamestop employee was right," you whisper, emotionally destroyed in every conceivable way a human being can be emotionally destroyed.

The next morning you wake up and walk into oncoming traffic.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, IT'S TIME TO PLAY GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 FOR THE PC IN GLORIOUS 4K RESOLUTION. HOLY SHIT IS THIS THE FUTURE?

GTAV-PC-4K.1.jpg

ALSO HOLY FUCK THIS GAME RUNS AT 60 FRAMES PER SECOND I CANT EVEN TELL WHERE THE GAME ENDS AND REAL LIFE BEGINS.

"But Tryden," you're saying to your screen, because I exist only as an entity on the internet to you. "Why are you telling me all this?"

I'M TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE TOMORROW ALL OF VINDICTIVE WILL BE ON TEAMSPEAK FUCKING MURDERING EACH OTHER IN AWESOME 32 PERSON MULTIPLAYER MATCHES, PROBABLY IN FIRST PERSON MODE, BECAUSE THE PC VERSION SUPPORTS THAT UNLIKE THE SHIT CONSOLE VERSION.

RSG_GTA_Online_NG_Screenshot_012.0.jpg

Also, just as an aside, Carly Rae Jepsen's new single is a touching ballad that really showcases her maturity as an artist:

gtav-pc-4k-2-3840x2160.jpg

ALRIGHT, SO WE'VE ESTABLISHED THIS GAME IS PRETTY COOL. NOW FUCKING BUY IT SO I CAN TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK KEY.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

DON'T BE AN IVY, JOIN US TODAY.

IVY2.jpg

GHOST REVIVAL 2K64
IM CUMMING BACK BOIS.
TRYDEN WANTS ME TO CUM BACK TO GW2.
I AM SECRETLY ONLINE PLAYING TPVP WITH KESKER.

but sadly i won't be playing GTAV till later (last three weeks of middle school).

My current favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpX69yr8NrA

WE WILL BE STARTING A GUILD IN GTA V CALLED

JAPANESE MESSY BOYS [DILF]

applications will be directed towards me.

someone make a Vindictive crew I totally forgot and i'm at work

BE COOL AND DO IT

I can't find that crew Ghost. Someone friend me so we can roll up on some bitches and glack 'em like real ballas...... #Whiteboy

Bumping because GTA VI is going to be announced this week. I swear I'll actually play this time guys.

Back