What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Guild Composition

Which role will you chose

• PVP-Tank

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • PVP-Healer

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • PVP-DPS

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • PVE-Tank

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • PVE-Healer

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • PVE-DPS

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

SigmaEx

Now that a good portion of our guild is starting to progress into the mid and end game, i would like to take a minute and ask everyone what roles they are trying to play when it comes to pvp and pve. This is not a way to pigeon hole anyone into an archetype but more of a tool for everyone to visualize what we have and don't have as a guild. So I'm gonna run this as a poll.

If you are certain on what you wanna make feel free to vote on the poll and make a post on what you aim your character to be. If your not sure what you want to play, you don't have to vote on the poll but i still implore you to make a post to give a vague idea on what you are thinking of doing.

Again the point of this is so we can identify needed roles and better help each other when it comes to dungeon runs and pvp groups and what not.

Also i allowed re-voting so you can change your vote if need be.

Gonna make my vote a separate post as to not clutter the topic XD

For both PVP and PVE i will play a Nightblade 2HNDR\2HNDR DPS

I am running a Nightblade, medium armor stealth burst dps with dual wield/bow weapons. I am willing to switch roles to more of a group support role (and wouldn't complain at all if I need to!), but I am having a lot of fun with my current build and am not running into any major problems soloing PVE or PVP areas (I LOVE ganking!).

Same thing as Khojax, but considering switching to a Nightblade healer if we don't have enough.

dammit lol...well I WAS playing a nightblade bow but now I'm probably going back to sorceress...I hate playing the same thing as everyone else :lol: good thing I only got to level 6 lmfao

No seriously, I'm still unsure. I'm having a hard time killing anything no matter what lol...I've never been so grateful to find low level white trash gear. Part of my problem is I want to play a certain race because of looks but want another race's traits...so I'm torn...vanity or optimal and ugly? xD we seem to have a lot of dragon knights and nightblades in the guild so I'll probably stick with mage class. My idea is to be destruction and dual wield dagger (I want both long and short range options in case someone gets in my face lol) with lots of CC options to be very annoying in pvp...but later I'll go destruction/resto with groups for dungeons. Of course, this may all go to crap and my plan won't work...we'll see.

I'll be playing a NB tank or tank hybrid for pvp/pve. I hadn't had a chance to play as much as I wanted to lately so I'll have to catch up soon. Have been gone the past couple weekends and working all week and also just built a new PC and was working on that project as well. Planning on playing a lot :)

I'm going to play a sorceress and mainly burst damage in PVP/PVE, but not against going healing in either as well (as a secondary, since its really just a quick weapon swap and some skills into the bar. most of the stats are the same and healing looks fun) (so....suboptimal healer maybe?)

At the moment i have a Nightblade that is bow/dual wield though not sure if i'm gonna end up redoing her points or not. So at the moment i'm all dps all the time on her. I havent decided yet what my other characters are going to be in the long term but since Mizhra is my highest level character at lvl 22 or 23 i figure i still have some time to decide what i'm doing with which characters :)

Back