What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

GW2 App

Sensei

First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?: <br />25/M/NJ w/ Mic<br /><br />Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?: <br />Returning GW2 Player. After Core went F2P I thought it would be interesting to give this game another try. I stopped playing previously because of a friend's lack of interest in GW2. I've played quite a few MMO's including but not limited to; Swordsman Online, Neverwinter, WoW, Archeage, Skyforge, Raiderz, etc. I was referred to MEAN after joining the community TS3 Channel, and someone listed a few guilds I may be interested in joining (Vindictive Gaming was among them). After Scrolling down to see that the MEAN TS3 Channel was the most Populated I gained interest in joining.<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />I don't have a schedule for when I game because I have no obligations irl. I generally play 14-16 hrs each day from when I wake up (Usually Early Evening EST) to when I go to bed (Usually Early Morning to Early Afternoon).<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.): <br />Limited. 6/10. I can follow directions and take orders from a lead, but when I did play this game before I did not acquire a lot of information on how to properly play this game in an organized fashion. So my Knowledge of PvP is Generic (Basic Conquest/Domination Strats were attained from other games), my Knowledge of PvE and WvW isn't good because I don't understand how to properly Stack Boons as well as I don't have experience running dungeons and fractals.<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?: <br />I prefer it.<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />PhatmanGG.3841<br /><br />

Back