What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Hey

Mr.Beanie

Hey you guys was just wondering if you all have ever played Tabula Rasa. Well all i have to say is godam that game sucks. Its been free for  awhile now and from what i hear there gonna shut down the servers on the 28th of Feb. I feel bad for the peeps who actually went out and bought it. Ive soloed the whole time lol
face_grin.gif
and tonight im gonna take that crap off my comp. Just wanted to get that out there hahaha
face_grin.gif

Haha, I was just telling people on vent about this 
face_grin.gif

I tried it during beta when an old Vindictive member gave me his account and I didn't like it too much. But mainly because I didn't know what I was doing

So when are you coming to WAR btw Jimmy?

Hey stranger, long time no see, come play a decent game.
You can grow seeds, its pretty wicked..

You guys rock
face_wink.gif
. Hello to you to Lanks its been awhile bro, hope your doing good. I know we talked about sticking w/ cox till the end but i just couldnt do it, the pvp is to suckage filled now lol. But owell we had some great times while it lasted and Vind owned . Ive never been that into a game before like that.  I also had no problem letting it go ( i smiled when i shut down my account, must be a good thing) those devs will soon find themselves in the unemployment line
face_grin.gif
. Ok what is it i need to do to get onboard w/ you all, ill join up this time and will dual 7800 gtx's and 2 gigs of ram do it, if not ill go get some new hardware. Please get back to me on this until then take care of yourselves.
face_cool.gif

Mr.Beanie said:
You guys rock
face_wink.gif
. Hello to you to Lanks its been awhile bro, hope your doing good. I know we talked about sticking w/ cox till the end but i just couldnt do it, the pvp is to suckage filled now lol. But owell we had some great times while it lasted and Vind owned . Ive never been that into a game before like that.  I also had no problem letting it go ( i smiled when i shut down my account, must be a good thing) those devs will soon find themselves in the unemployment line
face_grin.gif
. Ok what is it i need to do to get onboard w/ you all, ill join up this time and will dual 7800 gtx's and 2 gigs of ram do it, if not ill go get some new hardware. Please get back to me on this until then take care of yourselves.
face_cool.gif

I emailed you a free Warhammer trial, you get it?
face_plain.gif

Back