What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

I got into Champions beta

Head-Shot

Checked my email today and there it was. They did the first wave in mid-November 2008 and a second wave early January from what I understand. I don't have the client available to me right now but expect mass pictures and videos when I do.

If you want to apply for beta but haven't yet here's the linky. Sorry Try if I get your site taken down for beta leaks.
face_shock.gif

http://www.champions-online.com/preview_application

945087_20080821_screen001.jpg

An update: downloaded the client and started goofing around a bit today. They only let you play on certain nights (Wednesdays and Fridays and Saturdays I think?) when the server is open.

Cryptic disabled taking screenshots so you can't leak them. But I think FRAPing it should work. Will update thread later tonight with video if I can get some.

Just in case anyone gets into beta . . .

Post your leaked shit in this thread. Don't post in the open forums, because Cryptic will own you. Talked to Stomp and he said it was fine if you post pics/videos of Champions here. There's no way they can see this thread. So go nuts.

I'm trying to decide which file hosting website to post my sceenies and vids on. From what I hear people who used PB and Youtube got roflpwned.

Any suggestions on some good streaming video sites or photo sharing sites?

Yeah, posting stuff on those sites publicly and tagging it as what it is, is asking for it. If you can post stuff as "private" and/or password it, give it names and tags that have nothing to do with that game, I don't see how it would become a problem. Beyond that, idk...

Head-Shot said:
Checked my email today and there it was. They did the first wave in mid-November 2008 and a second wave early January from what I understand. I don't have the client available to me right now but expect mass pictures and videos when I do.

If you want to apply for beta but haven't yet here's the linky. Sorry Try if I get your site taken down for beta leaks.
face_shock.gif

http://www.champions-online.com/preview_application

945087_20080821_screen001.jpg

Very nice , have fun w/ that .

Speaking of which, where are the videos and pics you promised Head-Shot? You get banned or something? \:

Betting my virginity that it's a Fire Tanker!!

PS:  At least there's dinosaurs...right?

I applied for this long time ago and still haven't heard on word. So fuck them. Im real excited about this game, but if this is how they are going to treat someone that is going to have 2 accounts and cheat the system, then i dont want any part of it. o_O

I want no part of champions because of who's making it. I don't care to pay for another game that has great potential that gets squandered by arbitrary decisions that make no sense or constant recycling and corner cutting.

Apparently Elric is in this too. Someone better start breaking the NDA damnit

I still haven't found a site to host a streaming video of my Champions beta footage. I think I'm just going to upload the videos to Rapidshare and have them be downloadable.

One of my friend's who uploaded a video to Filefront actually got busted, they found the video and traced it to his character. They took his information and banned it from the beta list. I haven't talked to him since but I think he can't even play the game when it comes out with his information. So you can see why I'm a little picky about where I host these.

Back