What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

If you're playing WAR read this!

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<font size="5"><font size="4"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="7" color="#ffffff">VINDICTIVE WARHAMMER THREAD</font>
WAR_ss_aug08-8.jpg

<font color="#ffffff"><font size="5">SERVER INFO:</font></font>

</font></font></font>
  • <font size="5"><font size="4"><font color="#00ffff">ORDER</font>: FOR ORDER, WE'LL BE ON THE SERVER <font color="#00ffff">SKULL THRONE.</font></font></font>
<font size="5"><font size="4">
</font></font>
  • <font size="5"><font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">DESTRUCTION:</font> FOR DESTRUCTION, WE'LL BE ON THE SERVER <font color="#ff0000">VORTEX.</font></font></font>
<font size="5"><font size="4"><font color="#ff0000">
</font>
</font></font>
  • <font size="5"><font size="4"><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#add8e6">THESE ARE BOTH <font color="#ffd700">CORE RULE SERVERS.</font></font></font></font></font>
<font size="5"><font size="4"><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#add8e6"><font size="5">
</font></font></font>
</font><font color="#ffffff">CONTACTS:</font></font>
<font color="#00ffff">

<font size="3">SKULL THRONE:</font></font><font size="3">

</font>
  • <font size="3">Tryden</font>
  • <font size="3">Barrence (Uchoo)
    </font>
<font size="3">
</font><font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">VORTEX:</font></font><font size="3">

</font>
  • <font size="3">Tryden</font>
  • <font size="3">Uchoo</font>
  • <font size="3">Aribella
    </font>
  • <font size="3">ElStompo&nbsp;(Stomp)
    </font>
  • <font size="3">Xavisha (Jared)</font>
  • <font size="3">Moorbargobnak (Hanna)</font>
  • <font size="3">Finzy (Spine)</font>
  • <font size="3">Claymorefrost (Imag)</font>
  • <font size="3">Zazsharn (Zaz)
    </font>
  • <font size="3">Amanyta (Lanks)
    </font>
<font size="5"><font size="4"><font size="2"><font color="#ff0000"><font color="#add8e6">
</font></font>
</font><font size="2"><font size="3">For those of you playing WAR, please let me know what side you prefer to play. That way we can get set up faster and focus on that particular side. I'm open to whatever, and have pretty much tried all the races already.

If you have friends or know someone playing WAR, try and get them to join us so we can get off the ground faster with our guild there. Obviously the cool thing about WAR is that your guild can evolve the same way your character can. So focusing on making it better will be crucial.

Please make your characters on these servers and post your name/race in this thread. My characters will be named Tryden and Brayken on either side. I personally prefer to focus on Order, but majority rule will take effect here. </font>
</font></font></font>

TRY!!!&nbsp; DUDE save my Name!&nbsp; I need Stomp and Dreffin and possibly Deathpool saved.&nbsp; Could you do that for me sweetie?&nbsp; <3 you.&nbsp; Really.&nbsp; I mean it.&nbsp; Lets make out

I prefer order (half my toons on CoH are fire based so its pretty easy to guess what i made)
Im going to be playing as Amanyta

X_Stomp_X said:
TRY!!!&nbsp; DUDE save my Name!&nbsp; I need Stomp and Dreffin and possibly Deathpool saved.&nbsp; Could you do that for me sweetie?&nbsp; <3 you.&nbsp; Really.&nbsp; I mean it.&nbsp; Lets make out

Saved all of them. But Stomp looks like it's taken on every server
face_sad.gif

Man!&nbsp; Why does everyone have to take my name?&nbsp; Its no freaking fair
face_sad.gif
&nbsp;&nbsp; Everyone knows its MY NAME DAMMIT.&nbsp;

E-Rage complete.

Thanks Try!&nbsp; Now, about that making out?

Well, I'm planning on going Immolation for DoT.&nbsp; Might go Conflagration for AoE just to team and PvE...really depends on if you can herd the whole map like CoH =X

LanksCOH said:
Post your updates, I'm level 6, we have a guild yet? :/

I'm level 3. Have no idea how to make a guild. If someone knows, make it ASAP so we can get the name Benediction.

So are we playing mostly Order?&nbsp; My best friend out here is on Order on the server that has Blood in it or something like that.&nbsp; Ill try to get him to join us.&nbsp; He is all into the PvP aspect of it and hes playing a tank of some sort, if thats needed.&nbsp; I dont know what i want to play, but im sure that it be a little benifit to the Guild (hence the Stalker, Stomp....)

Bump.

Can people playing WAR tell me the names of their characters on Vortex and Gorfang? Just post them in this thread so I can throw them up under contacts. I'll list the big day when we all play together and start the guild soon. It'll be before the New Year

Just gonna post my highest levels for the moment

Gorfang: Order
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Aravel (High Elf Swordmaster)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Celestius (High Elf Shadow Warrior)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Caelaestius (Human Knight)

Vortex: Destruction
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Gragnar (Black Orc)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Schmeegluma (Hanna's Goblin Shaman)

Yeah well... I'm not gonna even mention I rolled ANOTHER character so ha!

It's a Witch Hunter.&nbsp; And he Executes people by shoving a pistol in their face.&nbsp; And stabs them.

face_grin.gif

Finally got WAR.&nbsp; Made my Shaman on Vortex first then gonna fiddle later with other stuff.&nbsp;

Moorbargobnak, Goblin Shaman

Back