What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

If you're playing WAR read this!

X_Stomp_X said:
I have an idea.  why dont we do something strange like figure out how to promote people so Tryden with his busy schedule can hand out some responsibilities to people rather than getting burnt out on another game due to having to do everything?

Just an idea.

Yes, im in a bad mood tonight.  Deal with it.

<3 Tryden

Let's go dancing in the meadows together and forget all this economic uncertainty and global political strife

Lord Tryden said:
X_Stomp_X said:
I have an idea.&nbsp; why dont we do something strange like figure out how to promote people so Tryden with his busy schedule can&nbsp;hand out some responsibilities to people rather than getting burnt out on another game due to having to do everything?

Just an idea.

Yes, im in a bad mood tonight.&nbsp; Deal with it.

<3 Tryden

Let's go dancing in the meadows together and forget all this economic uncertainty and global political strife

/Vomit

Where is everyone been this week? I've seen False and Zaz on a good bit, and Tryden's net is broken, but I haven't much activity this week. Natives are getting restless about the lack of guild activity.&nbsp;

I've been on lots myself.&nbsp; When I check Destro no one is really on and no ORvR is rollin so I diddy bop a bit waiting for something to pick up.&nbsp; If nothing does (which was like the last half of the week) I'll pop over to our Order server (which I got us to guild level 2!&nbsp; woot!).

LanksCOH said:
Just had 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled, out of action for a bit, hurts like a mofo

I remember when I had this done. I couldn't even get the time off work (I was on an editor at my university paper). Hurray for drugs! Although I did use it as an excuse to hand in one of my essays late

I fondly remember when I had my wisdoms removed.&nbsp; One would say I also had my wisdom itself removed because I refused all pain-killers.&nbsp; Hardcore is how I roll.

Jared are you on your WH on Order side?&nbsp; I've been on there more often lately now too.

Mah SW actually&nbsp;
face_grin.gif
&nbsp; SWs may not look uber but are really awesome when played right.

SW's are screwed if the person that's approaching them has more than half health and doesn't have 9001 debuffs on them.  They're good if they get the first couple shots on you though, then it's pretty annoying to close in on them when they use skirmish stance.

I just got all set up (with my trial anyways) my character is "Spiitfire" had to do double i's, some douch had my name

Back