What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

I'm formally retiring from Apex Legends

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce today that I've uninstalled Apex Legends and I am retiring from the game. While I no longer will be playing with you guys, I look back warmly on our time together and will never forget the great memories we made. Memories like Mimi somehow getting 300 damage and killing two guys with her fists (but also shouting I'M SCARED whenever she heard footsteps) or all the times a match would descend into me and Sigma squabbling because he was mad EA didn't include more thic bois in the roster or some other equally non-valid, pointless thing.

What I'm most proud of, however, is how much I was able to carry all of you guys to victory.

baddies.png

I'll also never forget how many incredible people I met online. Bluemarine, you're a cool dude. Thank you for the 14 hour Apex sesh that I feared had killed you when I didn't hear from you all morning the next day.

But let's not forget everyone else. I was fortunate enough to invite many great people to our Discord that I met while doing single queue, such as Orbital, who in 20 minutes on our Discord never actually had a conversation with me but free style rapped the whole time and then when he thought he laid down some fire lyrics became his own hype man shouting OHHHHHHHH. He then went AFK for an entire match. Thank you Sigma for banning him from the server forever.

I also would like to shout out the two teens I played with who ran around yelling in fake Indian accents whenever we got into a fire fight, only to get real quiet when they both ended up turning the corner and getting headshot with a Peacekeeper.

Finally, to the guy who told me I should never play this game again because I only did 17 damage in a match and him and his friend did more than 800 damage: you were right. I should have listened to you sooner.

Farewell, Apex Legends.

Love, Tryden

apexquit2.png

Back