What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

In a final "fuck you" to WAR players from EA

Head-Shot

They didn't even bother to create a farewell page for the game. It went offline last week.

Shake. My. Head.

Attachments

• WAR2.png
    WAR2.png
    761.8 KB · Views: 845
Oh, right. I forgot that was happening this month. So much for that farewell event.

Anyway, here's a photo for nostalgia's sake. Fucking Zaz blocking everyone. <3

8164358623_d8a24bc45e_o.jpg

the best description of mythic and warhammer came from aribella. "we bought it and they didnt even clean the jizz off our backs"

:roll:

oh and hi everyone lol

War Mimic said:
the best description of mythic and warhammer came from aribella. "we bought it and they didnt even clean the jizz off our backs"

oh and hi everyone lol

Yo! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

Lord Tryden said:
War Mimic said:

oh and hi everyone lol

Yo! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN

preparing my body for the eso launch :3

Ivy- said:
There was no one left to say goodbye to.

^Pretty much this. I was reading about the shutdown ... apparently they didn't even have a goodbye event because there weren't enough people to hold one.

Attachments

• Chaos-space-marines-meme-slaanesh-tzeentch-thousand-sons.jpg
    Chaos-space-marines-meme-slaanesh-tzeentch-thousand-sons.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 379
Good, I hate farewell events for MMO's. I was invited to a couple goodbye parties for CoH and didn't go. I was talking to a friend from Fusion Force the next day after it shut down and she was telling me how a goodbye party she was at went well for about the first 20 minutes. Then two people on vent started crying and didn't stop and it just became a pity party

FUCK THAT NOISE

I was there the day City of Heroes went offline. So what if it was a pity party? It was OUR pity party.

Attachments

• pity-party1.jpg
    pity-party1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 363
Back