What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Introduce yourself here! Part 2

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

So basically, this thread is a continuation of the other introduction thread that Stomp created. Post a little about yourself here (pics are okay too, but random crap will get DELETED). Anyone part of Vindictive/Benediction is welcome to post, no matter how long you've been a member. So tell us a little bit about yourself.
face_plain.gif

Also, check out the original introduction thread (our site's most popular) that got maxed out HERE.

RE: I know you all in game, but what about the "Real"...

Aww cute..but you were supposed to post in <span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline;">MY&nbsp;</span> thread for this
face_sad.gif

<font size="2">Okay, I know we've had some new people join the site recently, and some old school members who've never posted. So post here about yourself! Pictures are not necessary. <span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;"></span><span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;"></span><span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;"></span>http://vindictive.guildportal.com/G...8&ForumID=377908&TabID=700172&TopicID=2751508</font>

I'm one of those old members but have not posted.

Hi =) I tend to be very very shy and I'm attracted to Tryden =X

.SPiNE said:
I'm one of those old members but have not posted.

Hi =) I tend to be very very shy and I'm attracted to Tryden =X

So you don't have a name? An age?

Saying you're attracted to me is a given. It's like calling the sky blue.

But thanks for posting in this thread Spine!
face_blush.gif

Well hello all i bet you would like to know something about me well as everybody knows i am ZAZ but my real name is Stan im 38 and i have a problem (as my wife says) I play to much City of X.&nbsp; Well i live in Michigan and work at a dairy (not the cow part).&nbsp; Ive been playing this god foresaken game now for over 2 years now and i am an altaholic.&nbsp; well enought about me have fun and see you in game.
Zaz

Hey there,

I'm an old PvP'er from the likes of EQ, FFXI, RO, and Star Wars Galaxy. I tend to be kind of wacky and easy going in most regards, especially in a fight.

I'm a college student majoring in Business Administration (Focus in Law)&nbsp;and Mathematics.

That's my short and simple bio.
face_grin.gif

-Jeff

RE: I know you all in game, but what about the

Tell me i dont look alright in uniform
face_happy.gif

Attachments

• myreenlistment.jpg
    myreenlistment.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 378

whats up, i'm back for those who care. I had to quit game
to get my F, and 2 D's up to A's, i'll be back gamewise in a week, ...

Name: Jeff(Your favorite Drifter)
State: SC
<font face=AZBY>Solitary Drifter: Lvl42 Nrgy/regen stalk

I have no real friends in RL, i am usually a recluse, i'm obsessed with with Dragonforce atm, talkativity is not a pastime of mine, but for the sake of knowledge i will continue. Been Pvpin since Issue 6, if there was a Single song to describe my time on this earth and how i feel about it..it woudl be "It Really Don't Matter" by Confidential. If you wish it i will team you, if not then i shall enjoy my silent solitude.

Love, Drifter</font>

Well I am Niteforce1 in the Global Chat area. My real name is Jeff also. I am 43 as of June 15th. I work at a Japanese company in upper management that is also part owned by Toyota. My Toons are American Doll, Sybr Blade, SlickShot, Doc.Healgood and Black Eyce. I spend&nbsp;all of my time at work during the week and the rest of the time I am in the COH area. My toons are ranged from mid 20's 30's 45 and 50! Anyone needing any help just hunt me down. I am always on during the weekend!

I also work with Photoshop a whole bunch!
And as far as a real picture, well I don't have one that actually shows me without a USMC high and tight (hehe..)

Oh hai thar.&nbsp; This is me for all those who cares ^_^

kakbyx.jpg

Back