What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Is it time to return to gaming?

YT55syK.gif

Hello friends,

Today I was riding the subway, when a young man caught my eye. It wasn't the sweat pants that I noticed. Or the curly chin hairs that seemed to struggle to grow anywhere past his neck.

No, it was his Nintendo Switch.

"Hey cool, is that the new Zelda?" I asked.

"G-good and you?" he replied.

His undiagnosed Aspbergers suddenly sent a flood of nostalgia flowing through me. I remembered VIndictive, all my friends, the great times we had in critically acclaimed titles like Champions Online and Global Agenda.

I got off the subway and walked by myself down the street. The crisp autumn air and the beautiful cacophony of coloured leaves had me in a chipper mood. I fondly remembered things I hadn't thought about in a while: like when Ghost used to drive on a ranger, when Sigma turned around and killed me in DayZ after I spent hours getting him geared and how once Spine said I was ugly IRL and it really hurt my feelings.

"Man, being in Vindictive sucked," I whispered.

So, after my walk, here I am. Thinking about starting up our Steam gaming nights again. Thinking about creating a new guild in a new online community.

What do you say, guys? Should we do this one more time?

Tryden

Tryden

Admin
Hey, it's been awhile.

I'd be down for steam game night again always enjoyed some L4D2 PvP. I'm planning on picking up Destiny 2 on PC, if anyone else is interested let me know.

LostElric said:
I'm planning on picking up Destiny 2 on PC, if anyone else is interested let me know.

I pre ordered it a while back, been hearing nothing but bad news about it on the internet though.

Trystan! I miss you! I'm in discord creeping by myself some nights. Practicing my roleplaying so when called upon I'll be ready. Come join me and we can be filthy casuals together. No eye contact though!

Lanks and I are playing Destiny 2. You can add me (Asuya#1486). Would be nice to have enough for Nightfall and raids later when we get to high enough light lvl.

GUYS my computer is BUILT and my games are DOWNLOADING. WHAT ELSE SHOULD I GET?

Sigma said Fortnite, but are people actually playing that or is he just trying to get me alone for homoerotic purposes?

steam.png

Guys I literally killed two dragon gods why am i using a fire extinguisher to put out fires the quests in guild wars are so bad

gw015.jpg

mounts are sweet though

gw014.jpg

Two games i have a raging boner waiting to cum out are: Mount and Blade: Bonerlord and Kingdom Cum: Deliverance (hope there will be dueling banjos)

Back