What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

My return to Warhammer

Lanks

My return to Warhammer

So i thought i'd try to get back into Warhammer, at least for a month until Aion or whatever, everything seems fine, typed in my credit card card to resub, and low behold, 10 FREE DAYS of game time! (I guess i missed the email)

Anyways, i went to create a new character on Iron Rock, which apparently is the big server these days, and I made a chosen, but when i click an ability, it takes about a second for the ability to actually register, same goes when looting a body, it has a little pause before the dialogue box actually opens up.

I know its not to do with my computer, but with the server, so I went to log into my Sword Master who is on the Badlands server, and everything was fine, working as intended.

Now, I put a lot of time and effort into my Sword Master, and i dont really want to delete it just so i can mess around on a  Chosen, so does anyone currently play on the Iron Rock server and going through the same issues? or has anyone had this issue in the past on say, Vortex or Skull Throne? Do i just wait it out??

My other question is, If Iron Rock is still like this for me tomorrow, what are my other server options? What are the other big servers to play on? (Keep in mind i'll only be online for a month so im really looking for something thats active in T1 and T2, Which Iron Rock was perfect for!)

RE: My return to Warhammer

I play on iron rock but on order.  The toons from vortex are being moved to volkmar and the toons from skull throne are being moved to badlands.  I dont have a problem even when the servers are at high level.  I click it happens.  So i dont know what might be the problem on your end.  Volkmar is pretty busy now.  I havent been on badlands yet to see how things are going there.  But if you play on iron rock and play order look me up the name is thugabon or something like that.

Zaz

Playing it right now at 9am,
issue seems to have gone away.

Zaz, im on destro
face_wink.gif

Name is Lanx, i think

iron rock = destro
badlands = order.

only going to be on till the free thing runs out, dont really want to pay for it considering how close other games are coming out.

Most of us on Iron Rock are on order.  Uchoo, Rodtoosh, myself, Hue, Zaz all play Order on Iron Rock.  However other members of TBC from Vortex/Volkmar made destro toons on Iron Rock and are in a guild called "The Plaid Company".  Several members from Order also joined into this guild as some destro alts.  Kindred from Vortex/Volkmar also has their Kindred Destro guild there as well.

We also still have our mains on Volkmar as Destro.

Back