What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

***Official base raid thread, Part II***

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="4">BENEDICTION VERSUS <font color="#00ffff">THE DARKEST MOON</font>

</font>
</font></font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Date:</font> Sunday, March 30th.

</font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Time:</font></font><font size="2"> 8 pm EST/5 pm PST.

</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Rules:</font></font><font size="2"> <font color="#ff0000">NO </font>spawn camping. <font color="#ff0000">NO </font>raid pylons.

</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Current sign-ups:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font></font><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*Amy Winehouse - Mind/FF Troller
</font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; *Green.Star - Fire/EM Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; *Zazshan - Emp Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; *False Huricane - Illusion/Storm Troller</font>

<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *rubicon - Invul/SS Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Great Hammer Fire/EM Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Brimstone Barrage - Stone/EM Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Green Terra - Archery/Fire Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Phoenix March - Elec/Fire Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Majinora Brandish - Energy/EM Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *TeRRa GaLe - Earth/Storm Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Los Angeles - Emp Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Innsbruck. - BS/Regen Scrapper
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *c0tt0nmama - Fire/Fire Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Icey Thrust - Ice/EM Blaster

</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2">Plan of attack:</font></font><font size="2"> We'll stick to what we did in the MoD raid. Stay in one tight group and move from Dimensional Anchor to Dimensional Anchor, destroying one at a time and keeping The Darkest Moon crippled by Force Fields, Telekenises, Our Stormies and Rads.</font>
<font size="2">
</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sign up on calender: HERE.</font></font>
<font size="2">
</font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="4">
</font>
</font></font>

This upcoming raid you MAY have to swap out Gray.Star for Green.Star.
All depends if i can buy 11 purple IOs within the next 3 days ):

ViDaGLoRy said:
<font color="#c71585">STeEL CaN MaKe ThEsE DaTeS...As FoR ApRiL 3rd He GoEs BaCk To WoRk ThAT DaY...</font>

Question is, can you?
face_plain.gif

PS: Everyone remind me to tell people to be in SG mode for this raid, so our kills count toward the Fusion generator.

Lord Tryden said:
<font size=2><font color=#00ffff><font size=4>BENEDICTION VERSUS <font color=#00ffff>THE DARKEST MOON</font>
</font>
</font></font><font size=2>
</font><font color=#00ffff><font size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Plan of attack:</font></font><font size=2> We'll stick to what we did in the MoD raid. Stay in one tight group and move from Dimensional Anchor to Dimensional Anchor, destroying one at a time and keeping The Darkest Moon crippled by Force Fields, Telekenises, Our Stormies and Rads.</font>
<font size=2><font color=#00ffff><font size=4>
</font>
</font></font>

<font color=#ffc0cb size=2>Does this mean I can have my team back ???&nbsp;&nbsp; YAY!!!
face_grin.gif
*jumping up on down**</font>

Ruthless Babe said:
Lord Tryden said:
<font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="4">BENEDICTION VERSUS <font color="#00ffff">THE DARKEST MOON</font>
</font>
</font></font><font size="2">
</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Plan of attack:</font></font><font size="2"> We'll stick to what we did in the MoD raid. Stay in one tight group and move from Dimensional Anchor to Dimensional Anchor, destroying one at a time and keeping The Darkest Moon crippled by Force Fields, Telekenises, Our Stormies and Rads.</font>
<font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="4">
</font>
</font></font>

<font color="#ffc0cb" size="2">Does this mean I can have my team back ???&nbsp;&nbsp; YAY!!!
face_grin.gif
*jumping up on down**</font>

More or less. PS: I'll update the raid list when I get home tonight. 18 hour work days ftl
face_cry.gif

I just remembered that it will be easter sunday (when we go visit everyone) when the raid is on

Sorry guys, but I'm out for both days.&nbsp; Sat nite I'm watching a friend's kid, and Sunday we'll be at Dark's parents for Easter dinner.

I hadn't even realized that this raid was gonna fall on Easter Sunday. I contacted the leader of The Darkest Moon about the fact.

I think the Saturday raid is still going to go ahead, but we might have to reschedule Sunday's. If we do we'll shift it to next Thursday or Saturday, unless Darkest Moon is up for doing two raids in one night

Well I wont be able to do any raids if they happen to fall on a Saturday.&nbsp; So don't hold me accountable if I don't make it.

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="2">I think the raid is going to be moved back to April 5th because of Easter. I'll confirm this very soon</font></font>

Okay raid's been bumped to next week, <font color="#ff0000" size="2">Saturday March 29th and Sunday March 30th.&nbsp;</font>

Cool that is my weekend off and i will be able to join!!! ill have my emp for attack and a diff toon for def.

Zaz

I'll be there for the one on saturday (my sunday) so cant do the other coz il be at work ):&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (epic fail)
Which is the attack and which is the defence?

<font size="7"><font color="#ff0000">6 SPOTS <font color="#ffffff">LEFT! IF YOU WANT TO COME OUT POST HERE, OR SIGN UP ON CALENDER!</font></font></font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="7">BOTH ATTACK AND DEFENCE HAVE BEEN MOVED BACK TO THIS SUNDAY, STILL SAME TIME. BE AWARE OF THE CHANGE.</font></font>

Back