What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

***Official Base Raid Thread, Part III***

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="4">BENEDICTION VERSUS <font color="#00ffff"><font color="#ff0000">THE GUYVER CONSORTIUM</font>

</font></font>
</font></font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Date:</font> Sunday, April 6th.

</font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Time:</font></font><font size="2"> 8 pm EST/5 pm PST.

</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Rules:</font></font><font size="2"> <font color="#ff0000">NO </font>spawn camping. <font color="#ff0000">NO </font>hospital camping. </font><font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">NO </font>raid pylons.</font>
<font size="2">
</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Current sign-ups:
</font></font><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*Amy Winehouse - Mind/FF Troller</font><font size="2">
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Zazshan - Emp/Rad Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Phoenix March - Fire/Devices Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font>
<font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font></font><font size="2">*False Huricane Ill/Storm Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Majinora Brandish - Energy/Energy Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; </font>
<font size="2">*Psy Miss - Ill/Emp Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *TeRRa GaLe - Earth/Storm Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Icey Thrust - Ice/EM Blaster
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Old Rancid Bum - Earth/Sonic Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Viol - Fire/EM Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Muff Bunny - Rad/Sonic Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Los Angeles - Emp/Archery Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *RedSerpent - Ice/EM Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; *Skelatech - Stone/EM Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Innsbruck. - BS/Regen Scrapper
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *Brimstone Barrage - Stone/EM Tanker
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Plan of attack:</font></font><font size="2">We'll stick to what we did in the MoD raid and The Darkest Moon raid. Stay in one tight group andmove from Dimensional Anchor to Dimensional Anchor, destroying one at atime and keeping The Guyvers crippled by Force Fields,Telekenises, Our Stormies and Rads.</font>
<font size="2">
</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sign up on calender: HERE.</font></font>

Guyvers promised me 16 during this raid. I'm hoping they deliver.

But don't expected much from them, it'll probably be dual blade brutes and SR stalkers
face_sad.gif

<font size="3">Guess who's gonna be at the raid Sunday...

Slair.jpg

She's target #1 on everyone's list. Please go out of your way to kill her until she logs
</font>

Guyver said that FUSION and Warface told him we were good.

Then he responded, "I don't think you're THAT good."

Oh we are going to RUIN the Guyvers come Sunday.

I will make it rain on her face with my stormy.&nbsp; Then I shall Stalagmite it up hers =O.&nbsp; I've talked to Slair before though...she seems so cute <3

Lord Tryden said:
<font size="3">Guess who's gonna be at the raid Sunday...

Slair.jpg

She's target #1 on everyone's list. Please go out of your way to kill her until she logs
</font>
Who might i ask is this person? and why am i supposed to hate her?

She was unjust to our Ruthless Babe!

Having been in the SG maybe for over a year (and just staying in SC while turning down our team invites the whole time), she suddenly started begging us to power level her when i9 came out. When we said no, you need to help others and earn some status first, she went ballistic and even threatened Babe during an RSF.

She left the SG and still owes Babe 3 million infamy.

Anymore questions good sir?

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="7">9 SPOTS <font color="#ffffff">LEFT FOR THE RAID. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST, LET ME KNOW YOU'RE COMING!</font></font></font>

Art 0f War said:
To bad Spine she likes women though... yeah I'm going to throw a few flame balls her way...
face_wink.gif
&nbsp;

I reallllllly don't see a problem with that =X

Lord Tryden said:
She was unjust to our Ruthless Babe!

Having been in the SG maybe for over a year (and just staying in SC while turning down our team invites the whole time), she suddenly started begging us to power level her when i9 came out. When we said no, you need to help others and earn some status first, she went ballistic and even threatened Babe during an RSF.

She left the SG and still owes Babe 3 million infamy.

Anymore questions good sir?

So...i12 is comming out and I need a level 50 villain for the Epic AT...I think.&nbsp; POWERLEVEL ME PLZ!!11!!ONE!1!!11!!&nbsp; I'm at level 47 right now =O

PS:&nbsp; Add me to the freakin list already Tryden.&nbsp; I registered!!

face_sad.gif
I WoNT MaKe iT To ThiS RaiD...BuT STeEL WiLL...So PuT HiM On ThA LiST Pls....I WiLL MoRe ThAn LikeLy CoMe To DaMaGe inC If We DeCiDe To Do It ThOuGh....GoOd LuCk!! TaKe SuM NaMeS FoR Me&nbsp;
face_wink.gif

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="7">6 SPOTS <font color="#ffffff">LEFT! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!</font></font></font>

Great hammer wants in but dont know if he has acesses to the forums or calender
His toon is Viol
Zaz

Back