What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Oh Snap

Envy D

Looks like a few of you still look at this thing
face_happy.gif
Thought i'd say hey and see what was crackin.

Envy

Envy D said:
face_happy.gif

Envy

HOLY SHIT MAN. WHAT'S UP!

Here I thought you didn't like us. What have you been up to? How's life?

And the most important question, when can we expect you to get on vent and hear your sexy voice?

<3

Lord Tryden said:
Envy D said:
face_happy.gif

Envy

HOLY SHIT MAN. WHAT'S UP!

Here I thought you didn't like us. What have you been up to? How's life?

And the most important question, when can we expect you to get on vent and hear your sexy voice?

<3

^ x's 2

How ya been man!

Nothing much man. Life is good. Working my ass off as the Manager of apool. Moved out of the parents house and living in an apartment nowpayin the bills. Not really playing any MMOs at the moment, but i mightget back into one when things settle down. What are you guys playingnow?

Anyway you know i love you guys.

Envy

Well brother man, everyone (excpet me and Hell/Hock) is still playing CoH/V for the most part.&nbsp; Most of us picked up Warhammer, its fun.&nbsp; I come back to CoV/H when its time for a raid or something of that magnitude.&nbsp; WoW is still in my play times more often than not.&nbsp; Shammy's are still so much fun
face_happy.gif
&nbsp; Let us know what your gonna play if you decide to again.&nbsp; Id love to BS with you while we pwn sum nubz

All right stomp man. You know im always down for owning some newbs.Plus i still got that blaster sitting around itching for some action. Iwouldn't mind getting back into Cov if some new content has comearound. My guess it hasnt changed much since i left. Besides, i thoughtthe majority of you have moved onto age of conan. I know a few of youstuck with WoW but I know i don't have the time to pick up somethingthat big. I'll let you know what happens there. As for AOC i wouldn'tmind trying it some day if i have the time. How is is that game turningout anyway?

Envy

its dead.&nbsp; the game flopped so bad.&nbsp; I played for 2 days, and cancelled my account.&nbsp; It seriously was a huge let down.&nbsp; Save your money man.&nbsp; But WAR is fun.&nbsp; if want to try a new one, go for that.&nbsp; If nothing else, then know this, you can PvP your way from lvl 1 to lvl 40 (the current cap) and do nothing else.&nbsp; Thats what made me get it and still play.

So you earn exp from killing people? well thats cool. I'll see what ican throw together in the long run. Nice to know you guys still playtogether though.

I'll be keeping in touch from day to day to see whats happenin.

Good to hear from you again Dan.

Envy

Hell ya, Vindictive is like a STD,&nbsp; Its so much fun to start off with.&nbsp; But as time goes on, you realize that it will never really leave you....

Yes Vindictive is like a STD id a really messed up way. Its good to hear from you too spine. Good to know your doing well.

Envy D said:
All right stomp man. You know im always down for owning some newbs.Plus i still got that blaster sitting around itching for some action.

Envy

Dude, Spine and I always talk about how we need you on our insane ownage PvP teams. Seriously, come back
face_grin.gif

Also, Lord of the Rings Online is the greatest game I have ever played.

When I get a little free time and some money to throw around you bet iwill. Did you guys ever kick off Warhammer 40k or did that fall intothe shadows?

Envy

Lord Tryden said:
Dude, Spine and I always talk about how we need you on our insane ownage PvP teams. Seriously, come back
face_grin.gif

Huh?!?&nbsp; I've never said such things.&nbsp; Why would I want more people to get in my way of pwning?

Haha come on Spine its been about a year. I'm sure my blaster is outdated at this point. Can't be too much of a threat.

Envy

*Falls over dead after having a major heart attack*

OMG!!!!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You didn't fall off the face of the Earth afterall!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!

*Hands Dark a $20 and shakes her head*
Never bet that man you'll always loose, lol

Back