What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Part one of my Aemon-Cthulu slashfic

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, as you all know, I am a prolific writer of erotica in my spare time. Here is something I have recently begun that involves Aemon Algiz's fictional MMO character and Cthulu, a sadistic alien god from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulu Mythos.

Enjoy!

----------

I.
To Bathe In Madness.

Aemon Algiz trembled as the abomination lifted its twisted form from the churning grey waves, an explosion of water releasing the horror from the maw of the dark sea. Faced now with his imminent demise, Aemon could not move, frozen with a primal terror so vast he felt all of humanity's existential despair in that instant. The beast slowed its ascent from the cold waters and it towered a hundred feet high, a grotesque, green rubbery skin that oozed and pussed with disease mere feet from Aemon's face. His eyes welled with tears and slowly, with pained effort, he brought them to meet the beast's, an oppressively black sky overhead reminding him that there was nothing but this moment.

Aemon could only gaze into those eyes, doorways into madness, for a second before he collapsed and wept and whimpered nonsense and begged for his life for he knew of the Old Ones and of the murderous spawn of the dark stars and of humanity's pathetic nothingness.

The monstrosity bellowed and a deep rumble rippled a thousand miles in each direction that stilled the heart of every man who felt it. Parting the impossible mass of tentacles that writhe hungrily from its face, the beast revealed a maw, black as the void, and spoke.

"BRO, THAT FINE ASS OF YOURS DTF?"

God fucking damnit. I wrote a sexually charged second part to this, but the website had an outage and it was erased

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Back