What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

People of Black Desert...

Avisse

link to forum topic http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/9051-question-paying-someone-to-play-the-game/

This sounds like it could be someone from our guild...

So, this is an innocent question. But, OK. Say you are at work 80+ hours a week, and you barely have enough time to play for any significant amount of time and can do so only on weekend for a few hours. But you like the game a lot and love the PvP and combat, and want to participate. But you are afraid you will lag behind people because you don't get much play time. Do you think we can pay someone who does (like my RL friend who is currently unemployed) to play the game for me, and I'll pay him with food, treats, and yes even cash? Is this allowed? And what would be wrong with doing this? For Daum/PA? Because otherwise I just wouldn't play in the first place.

Back