What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Post your League of Legends name here

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
My LoL name is Brayken. I'm a mediocre to crappy player. Lanks makes fun of me for only being able to play Akali.

ADD ME

tumblr_mbqk0s3ar01riae2mo1_500.gif

Aleforge

I am not very good but have played since beta, I have since stopped autolocking with Teemo and have tried to grow. =P

Aleforge said:
Aleforge

I am not very good but have played since beta, I have since stopped autolocking with Teemo and have tried to grow. =P

This sounds like something a casual would write. YOU'RE IN.

If you feel I have mistakenly lumped you in with casuals like myself, and are instead some sort of lame hardcore, please contact Sknal. But be warned. You will probably win your matches and not have an Akali feeding on your team. And who wants that kind of boring scenario?

Ugh, hardcores.

LOL, I am a casual in every sense, every time I had a glimmer of hope to become anything more it was crushed by my noobness so I said eh fuck it. 

Aleforge said:
LOL, I am a casual in every sense, every time I had a glimmer of hope to become anything more it was crushed by my noobness so I said eh fuck it. 

New Vindictive mascot

Just started playing this game Friday... Its a blast..(DAMN YOU SHIKARU!!!)

Deathwhispr is my game name. Add me.. I am a new atm. still learning the ropes. Any help I would gladly take

gorbella said:
Ivy- said:
Aleforge said:

New Vindictive mascot

I second this motion.

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE OUR PROUD HERITAGE:

http://vindictive.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=81268&ForumID=377907&TabID=700172&TopicID=7984467&Replies=23&Page=1

Also, I didn't see the nice things everyone said about me in that thread after I rage quit. Aw shucks, guys. 
face_blush.gif

My name on League is SpookyOcean. I available almost all the time other than when I'm sleeping or doing college homework. I'm a gold IV NA player.

Back