What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

POST YOUR PETS ... AGAIN

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Since the original thread was wiped after the GP Massacre.™ POST YOUR PETS

262866_10100335197849341_395293411_n.jpg

gorbella said:

AWWW, SO CUTE

You should now overlay Snoop Dogg's Gin and Juice over it. For some reason this was the only song I could think of to pair up with this video. I MEAN, THINK ABOUT IT. IT WOULD BE AMAZING

11 Dogs, 6 horses, 10 Goats, 4 Chickens, 2 Rabbits, 1 Donkey. I got too many pets. We also have a rescue kennel with anywhere from 2-10 more dogs on our property.

gatornkaylee_zps865f020a.png

gator_zps8277372a.png
Untitled3423_zps9f650bf9.png
Untitled56456778_zpsb743a1bc.png
Untitled33333_zpscf9ee775.png
donkey_zps854ac957.png
WP_20130309_018_zpsadba506f.jpg
WP_20130309_012_zps3a3988ba.jpg

ZOMG LYFELYNE, YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU HAD A HUSKY. AWESOME

Also, nice pics. I think it's awesome you guys have a shelter on your property. You're good people

His name is Ace, we are sure what he is mixed with he looks full husky but isnt the same size. They thought he may have been bred with a coyote.

Heres Kaien, my 3 yr old Siberian Husky
KIW2Ct1.jpg

Heres some of my african cichlids
74I56WB.jpg

Copadichromis Trewavasae (Mloto Likoma)
DZA26xr.jpg

Pseudotropheus sp. Elongatus Chewere
EnrGYzF.jpg

Aulonocara "Dragons Blood"
lHj3rpx.jpg

Aulonocara "Ruby Red"
WXtztme.jpg

Lord Tryden said:
ZOMG LYFELYNE, YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU HAD A HUSKY. AWESOME

Also, nice pics. I think it's awesome you guys have a shelter on your property. You're good people

Shit Lyfelyne, you better pull up your pants because Tryden's going for you now!

<span style="font-size: 18px;">Oh yeah, got this guy recently. &nbsp;M<span style="line-height: 17.99715805053711px; font-size: 18px;">eet Starburst, he's a 4 month old male red stripe Ambilobe Panther Chameleon.</span></span>

Father:
8HQdVIA.jpg

Starburst:
gjGkSKT.jpg

NTXTnF6.jpg

Nice Chameleon, Hock.&nbsp;
face_blush.gif

Are you playing anything these days, btw? HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN FOREVER

No, I havent had a whole lot of time to actually game. &nbsp;Between work, vacation, GF, and the NBA playoffs and my summer league, I have had like zero time. &nbsp;Not really anything out there anyways that interests me TBH. &nbsp;What is the guild playing these days? &nbsp;Im assuming GW2 has come and gone?

Hock said:
No, I havent had a whole lot of time to actually game. &nbsp;Between work, vacation, GF, and the NBA playoffs and my summer league, I have had like zero time. &nbsp;Not really anything out there anyways that interests me TBH. &nbsp;What is the guild playing these days? &nbsp;Im assuming GW2 has come and gone?

Still going strong, actually. The guild's pretty active and we have about 125 members. So a lot are playing that, but there's also some trying out the Firefall beta and FFXIV:ARR beta. We occasionally dip into other games like LoL, L4D, etc.

Where'd you go vacation? I'm about to go to South America for three weeks. Brazil/Uruguay/Argentina/Chile. Stoked as hell. (It's also the last continent I haven't visited, other than Antarctica, but I don't think that counts anyway.)

Back