What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Private server

So many feels went through me all at once, but I am a changed man........my heart is for ever broken

i think we should have a warhammer reunion. get the old gang back together and relive our glory days :*)

Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 8.35.52 AM.png

I know I was not with Vindictive when you all were playing but I am down. I managed to get it installed and running last night. I have not created a toon yet as it was too late. Am I going to be the only one playing? I know it wont be for long but it will help pass the time for a bit and bring a bit of nostalgia

Order or Destruction? I am torn between a Witch Hunter or a Disciple of Khaine.

Zephonim said:
Order or Destruction? I am torn between a Witch Huntern Warrior Priest or a Disciple of Khaine Warrior Priest.

fixed that for you Zeph

Order seems to win more often then Destro.

Getting a big group together and running some battlegrounds (scenarios?) would be fun

the website isn't working for me. Keeps saying that its offline. Maybe it hates me as much as I hated the game to begin with, but ill give it another shot to roll with the guldies again

X_Stomp_X said:
the website isn't working for me. Keeps saying that its offline. Maybe it hates me as much as I hated the game to begin with, but ill give it another shot to roll with the guldies again

They have been having issues with DDoS attacks lately. It is back up now.

Back