What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Pulling a Tryden

Toxiik

So, yesterday I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with some RL friends and basically couldn't/didn't want to stop playing. Today I've got school and work all day, then I'm probably going down to Lexington with some friends. Just a little fyi, not like I'm intentionally abandoning the world of Aion
face_wink.gif

So, in the next day or two, catch up to me! I want everyone to be lvl 40 by the time I'm back >:)

seriously wtf is going on here. we've been losing people quickly the past couple of weeks, this week ive never seen more than 5 people in vent at one time.

We still lost a lot of people on Vent.  Maybe they found out what this life thing was all about, eh? <div>
</div> <div>EH?

<span style="font-size: xx-large; ">EH??</span></div>

spine how would <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="font-size: 48px;">you</span></span> know what this life thing is >.>

Well, I don't sit at my comp and play MMO's all day for one. <div>
</div> <div>BUT I DO WATCH Stargate ALL DAY LONG!!  Well, actually I've finished all the series now so :[</div>

K I'm back ... I'll still be playing i swear. Probably not for 10 hours a day anymore, though. Gotta manage my time to get in MW2 and more homework, because for whatever reason the college finds it necessary to start jam packing work into the last few weeks before finals.

Toxiik said:
K I'm back ... I'll still be playing i swear. Probably not for 10 hours a day anymore, though. Gotta manage my time to get in MW2 and more homework, because for whatever reason the college finds it necessary to start jam packing work into the last few weeks before finals.
<div>
</div> <div>That's how colleges roll, yo.</div>

Fucking lame as hell man. I just a group project that's due in a week and two final projects due the 2nd of December, both of which are most likely going to be a bitch. I also have a final speech on the 2nd, and a few exams that following week. Fuck college, I want winter break.

I know what you're saying.  I have a test in my calc 3 and differential equations class next week.  and i also have a lab for my computer science class due at the end of this week...i've spent a good 17 or more hours on it so far last week AND i have to get ready for finals :[ <div>
</div> <div>and it's definitely misspelled* and not miss spelled.</div>

Back