What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

PvP or PvE server for AoC?

.SPiNE

Anyone interested in playing AoC, please cast your vote so I can make or transfer my character<span>
face_grin.gif
and possibly start a guild and get it going.</span><div>
</div><div>PvP servers pretty much allow you to attack anyone at anytime, while there are a few "safe areas." &nbsp;PvE servers have designated PvP zones.</div><div>
</div><div>I vote for PvP servers.</div><div>
</div><div>PvP: &nbsp;2 vote</div><div>PvE: &nbsp;2 vote</div><div>
</div><div>PS: &nbsp;How the hell do I make a poll?</div>

Well, I want Tryden's juice then<span>
face_plain.gif
</span>..and since you're here, why don't you vote! &nbsp;Have you tried AoC before, Stomp?

PvE!!

And I think I can still send out trials from my account to a few more people..not sure.

Yea they has trial, but I think it's gonna take you 1-2 days to download the game since the game is several GB and the freakin patch is like 3GB.

well, can i get the client via torrent? i only get 400kb from using firefox but i get all my bandwidth on torrents.

If it actually goes through, I MIGHT consider hopping back on for a bit ... I played pretty much solo throughout AoC, and watched it burn to the ground on its first go-around. I have a 80 conq on there if its of any help.

PS: Don't roll a conq. Its fucking hard... Unless you have people to back you up.

I just made an account and got a free 7 day trial, and I appear to be ready to play. I'm not sure my trial starts now or when i actually start playing though.
When is AoC week starting?

on a side note, any recipe you make from smittenkitchen.com is a win. I can verify this.

edit: honestly I think I'm going to cheat a little bit and start playing now. sorry!
face_shock.gif

gorbella said:
I just made an account and got a free 7 day trial, and I appear to be ready to play. I'm not sure my trial starts now or when i actually start playing though.
When is AoC week starting?

on a side note, any recipe you make from smittenkitchen.com is a win. I can verify this.

edit: honestly I think I'm going to cheat a little bit and start playing now. sorry!
face_shock.gif
<div>
</div><div>Get on Vent woman!</div>

alright, give me 5 to get my headphones and mic handy.. I'm still downloading a patch, too.&nbsp;
face_sad.gif

server? side?

Back