What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Quest: By Invitation Only

.SPiNE

This is a side quest, so you may not come across it, but if you do, this may help you save 10 minutes or so.

Quest level: 21
Zone: Deshaan

This is the 3rd mission or so within this quest line.
What you're suppose to do here is memorize the sequence of the vision orbs (they light up 1 by 1).
What I didn't do was paid attention to the light, because I tend to just click through quests and texts.
Once you've missed it, I don't think there's a way to see it again. So I had to spend several minutes looking up a youtube video for it.

There were a few people asking in zone chat on how to do this quest as well because it's not so obvious at first what you had to pay attention to. I've told a few people and it seems that the sequence is static so it should work for anyone.

Anyhow, here is the sequence from left to right:
3-5-1-2-4-6

i did the same thing has you did i didn't pay atention to the light but i could click on the thing one time and another till i got the sequence...

Back