What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Raid Team Progression

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the list for people actively playing right now. You might notice it's at 16 right now - Benediction had a pool of 23 players we rotated through to keep our raid team at 16 for each raid. We need at least 22 for back-ups and to accommadate people who can't do certain nights. There are an extra 6 people on top of this list who still play, but are MIA from the raid team.

Feedback and thoughts?

<font size="3">Raid Team Progression:</font>

<link href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJOHNSH%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List"><style></style><p class="MsoNormal">1) BaitManiac - Lanks – <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Therm –<font color="#ff0000"> </font><font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">2) Epic Claymore Frost - Imagikan – <font color="#ff0000">Fortunata</font> – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">3) hahalol – Great - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Cold – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">4) Lost Elric - Elric – <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Cold – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">5) Brayken – Tryden - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Sonic/Therm – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">6) False Nightmare – False – <font color="#ff0000">Fortunata</font> – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">7) Mort Argentum – Dom – <font color="#ff0000">Dominator</font> – Ice/Ice - <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">8) Dasferato – Jimmy - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Rad -<font color="#00ffff"> <font color="#ff0000">50</font></font></p><p class="MsoNormal">9) Robo-storm – Brain – <font color="#ff0000">Mastermind</font> – Bots/Storm – <font color="#00ffff">42</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">10) Immortal Venom – Jared – <font color="#ff0000">Fortunata</font> – <font color="#00ffff">44</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">11) Baby-Blu – Blue – <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Kin – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">12) I AM WAR – Nite – <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Ice/Storm – <font color="#ff0000">50</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">13) WhyMeAndNotYou – rubi – <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Cold – <font color="#00ffff">47</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">14) Zaz Sharn – Zaz – <font color="#ff0000">Mastermind</font> - Bots/FF – <font color="#ff0000">50</font>
</p><p class="MsoNormal">15) Xcist – XACT – <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> – Fire/Rad - <font color="#00ffff">21</font><o:p>
</o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>16) Fire Prodigy -Art of War - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor </font></o:p>- Fire/Storm - <font color="#00ffff">40</font><o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>17) Midas' Chrysopoeia - Midas - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> - Sonic/Sonic - <font color="#00ffff">42</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>18) 9001 - Spine - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> - Fire/Dark - <font color="#00ffff">34</font>
</o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>19) Seduced Dementia - Wrin -<font color="#ff0000"> Fortunata</font> - <font color="#ff0000">50</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>20) Orphan 341 - Davien - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> - Ice/Cold - <font color="#ff0000">50</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>21) Kiwi Angel - @Intro -<font color="#ff0000"> Corruptor</font> - Rad/Therm - <font color="#ff0000">50</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>22) Jillian Toreth - Cosmo Girl - <font color="#ff0000">Dominator</font> - Mind/Fire - <font color="#ff0000">50</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>23) Zarko's Legion - ZARKO - <font color="#ff0000">Mastermind</font> - Bots/FF - <font color="#00ffff">41</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>24) Ice Meltdown - Stomp - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> - Ice/Rad - <font color="#ff0000">50</font></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal">25) Earthly Babe - Babe - <font color="#ff0000">Dominator</font> - Earth/Ice - <font color="#00ffff">40</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">26) Nuclear Polar Bear - Frozen Horizon - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> - Rad/Storm - <font color="#00ffff">11</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">27) Try Aemon Lanks - Aemon - <font color="#ff0000">Corruptor</font> - Ice/Therm - <font color="#ff0000">50</font>
</p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>
</o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p>
</o:p>
</p><p class="MsoNormal">* 17 Corruptors</p><p class="MsoNormal">* 4 Fortunatas</p><p class="MsoNormal">* 3 Dominators</p><p class="MsoNormal">* 3 Masterminds</p><p class="MsoNormal">
</p><p class="MsoNormal">
</p><p class="MsoNormal">People who I want on the raid team but are currently MIA:</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Elba</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Head-Shot</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Genma</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Brim</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Vida</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Steel</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Kegger
</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Dakieto</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Mikey</font></p><p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#ff0000">-Spitfire</font></p><p class="MsoNormal">
</p><p class="MsoNormal">I might be missing some names too. If you're interested in being on the raid team, talk to me in game. If you're ever talking to the people listed above, let them know about the raid team, and ask whether they want to be on it.
</p>

RE: Our raid team's looking good

Ollipeist has expressed interest in doing the raid team as well, I believe. One of the people who was already in the VG on Freedom. He's working on a Fort, well soon to be fort, right now. I think he's fairly new to the game, but he's very eager to learn and willing to listen and get pointers about things. Seems like he could be a very good addition.

That raid team looks amazing. Good to see most people are at 50 or almost there.

Unfortunately my account is down at the moment, so I won't be able to join. Working on getting it back up again after some bills are paid off.

Good luck though guys. You'll pwn face on Freedom exactly the way we did on Protector. We're unbeaten since day 1 and will stay that way.

Sounds like i need to get my butt into gear here.

Warhammer, Spore, and Force Unleashed are dramatically going to slow my levelling process
face_mischief.gif
but il make it dont worry about that

Thread's been stickied. Let's use this for constructive criticism on what we might need for the raid team, and any alterations we might have to make as we level&nbsp;

Grats on 50 Blue.

As for the Mind dom, Vaughn was supposed to be our Mind dom, and he had his at 50 already. He or Sam have yet to get back to me, so I don't know whether we'll have him on our raid team.

Art, it's up to you really at this point. Keep in mind i13 is going to be released soon, and villains are getting an empathy equivalent called Pain Domination. We'll need a couple of those if they turn out to be just like empathy.

Otherwise, just check out the Villain Base Raid Guide here and make whatever tickles your fancy. I've added you to the raid team on the list and taken you off MIA
face_grin.gif

Here are the team buff numbers off of my fort atm:

Manuervers: 7.82% Def all positional
Mind Link: 15.29% Def all positional, 15% res to psi
Total def buff: 23.11% Def all positional

Assault: 15% Damage Boost
Leadership: 15.75% To-Hit Buff, 5.2 Mag res to fear and confuse, +346 ft preception

Damage output is about the same as corrs, but no scourge, I think. But they get more defense powers. And there is a mix of control as well, with the primaries.

With 3 of these, team def buff would be 69.33% to all, and we only have to hit Mind Link once every 90 seconds to buff everyone up. And with the builds we are planning it will be perma, without kins.

The raid team will soon be broken up into two teams in order to practice our 8 v 8. Also, we'll soon group up to start SC and RV coordinated zone attacks to work on teamwork when in group PvP.

Stay tuned. You'll be designated as either part of Team A or Team B.

We need the following in addition to our current raid team:

<font size="2">*</font>One more <font color="#00ffff">Forcefield Mastermind</font>, perferrably with<font color="#c0c0c0"> Robots</font> primary.
<font size="2">*</font>One <font color="#ffa500">Earth Dominator</font>, with either<font color="#00ffff"> Ice</font> or <font color="#ff0000">Fire</font> secondary.
<font size="2">*</font>One <font color="#87ceeb">Kinetics Corruptor</font>, with kin being the sole focus of this Corr's role (i.e. handing out Speed Boost, Increased Density, using Trasnferrance where needed).

<.< >.> Oh now we need a dom... When I wanted to roll one we don't need it, but now... "worst leader ever..." lol jk. I'm tempted to tinker with an earth/ice, but I think I'm gonna wait for pain domination for corrs, to work on another raid toon villain side.

Back