What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Raid Team Progression

Claymore Frost said:
<.< >.> Oh now we need a dom... When I wanted to roll one we don't need it, but now... "worst leader ever..." lol jk. I'm tempted to tinker with an earth/ice, but I think I'm gonna wait for pain domination for corrs, to work on another raid toon villain side.

Not so much that we need a Dom, more we need the Earth powerset

My Ice/Rad is at 50 (Fridgad Nuke), which is already on the roster and needs a few things before the raids and I need an invite to VG. My Fire/Storm is coming along, which is my backup and is at level 13. :\

Hey, how much does a server xfer cost?&nbsp; Ill bring my Ice/Rad over if its needed.&nbsp; Id say my Stalker, but who really needs one of those?

X_Stomp_X said:
Hey, how much does a server xfer cost?&nbsp; Ill bring my Ice/Rad over if its needed.&nbsp; Id say my Stalker, but who really needs one of those?

I think it's about $10.

No one needs stalkers. Not when Banes can do the job better and die less ^_^

LMAO @ Tryden. Don't forget that banes are team buffers as well where stalkers are not... Wait, does this mean I can move my bane here and use him instead of my fort? lol jk...

List updated, grats to our newest 50 on the team, Lost Elric!

Also, update for Vindictive Fightclub coming in about 20 minutes

Crap, sorry I forgot about the arena thing tonight.

For anyone who hasn't done so, I recommend starting to put some money aside for buying Warhammer possibly in the near future.

I X-fered my Ice/Rad to Freedom.&nbsp; Its in the process of loading now
face_happy.gif

See you all inside
face_happy.gif

OK, WTF.&nbsp; Its not letting me xfer him.&nbsp; Something about cant contact the billing company.&nbsp; Anyone have this happen to them?

EDIT:&nbsp;&nbsp; Ok, NM, it worked.&nbsp; Ice Meltdown lvl 50 Ice/Rad Corr is now on Freedom
face_happy.gif

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Raid list updated again.

Also, remember. Team composition and stats we're running are supposed to be kept secret. If anyone asks, just say "I dunno."
</font>

<font color="#00ffff">Raid list updated again.</font>

Grats to Lanks and myself on 50! (Yes, shameless self-congratulating post. I know.)

Back