What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Random Vindictive facts!

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;">MEMBERS:</span>

Villain Group Created on: November 12, 2005.
First member to join&nbsp;other than Tryden or his alts: Ivy-
First member to hit 40: Night Watcher (December 28, 2005)
First member to hit 50: xdefiancex (June 28, 2006)
Latest member to hit 40: N/A
Latest member to hit 50: N/A
Date membership hit 75: January 27, 2006.
Number of level 40s: 13
Number of level 50s: 28
Breakdown of 40s by AT:&nbsp; 7 ) Brutes, ( 2 ) Masterminds, ( 3 ) Stalkers, ( 1 ) Corruptors, ( 0 ) Dominators
Breakdown of 50s by AT: ( 13 ) Brutes, ( 3 ) Masterminds, ( 1 ) Stalkers, ( 9 ) Corruptors, ( 2 ) Dominators
Person(s) with most 40s: N/A
Person(s) with most 50s: N/A

<span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;">PRESTIGE:</span>

Rank on Protector: 4th
Total prestige earned as of March 18, 2007: 38,158,679
Hightest prestige earner: NOSFERATO (2,631,692)
Highest combined prestige earner: N/A

<span style="font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline;">RAIDS:</span>

Total raids against other Villain Groups: 26
Total raids against Hero Groups: 5
Raids won: 10
Raids tied: 21
Raids lost: 0
Highest raid attendance: N/A
Villain group raided most: Syndicates of Evil (9)
Hero Group raided most: Triumverate (3)
Last villain group raided: FUSION (March 25, 2007)
Last hero group raided: Fighters of the Free World (December 10, 2006)

Most famous Vindictive member: Hell
Biggest badass Vindictive member: Hell
Hell's trusty sidekick: Stomp
Most numerious/humurous deaths: Tryden

These are facts ppl

Facts:&nbsp; Most deaths: GENMA!!!! (No we havent forgot about you Genma)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Least Deaths&nbsp;(outside PVP)&nbsp;: Probably Stomp&nbsp; (i only got&nbsp;the First&nbsp;death badge like a week ago)
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Least Seen : Hell / Dakieto&nbsp; (sorry couldnt help it lol)

Actually, Stone Fang.&nbsp; I've kept track.&nbsp; I've only died 6 times my entire career.&nbsp; Mostly with Vindictive groups...&nbsp; Got my first debt badge somewhere in my late 30s.&nbsp; SO THERE!&nbsp; (Granted, thats OUTSIDE of PvP.&nbsp; In PvP its a different story.

I blame all my deaths on Tryden, even if I wasn't actually teamed withhim.&nbsp; It's his fault I died so many times over my career.

Oh, and I pop in every now and then, yall just aren't ever on.&nbsp;Jimmy or some of the others have been MIA alot longer than me,

Now now, no one can blame anything about dieing on Tryden.&nbsp; Just blame Newton for creating the powersets that look oh so appealing.&nbsp;

But remember, if newton hadnt thought up gravity, then what Try does would be called Suicide.&nbsp; Not Wormhole.

So you mean that all those people that have jumped off the Empire State Building can have their families sue Newton's family because it was really his fault for discovering Gravity?&nbsp; I think I just found a new way to commit Life Insurance Fraud.&nbsp; Want to be the first to see if it works Stomp?

First &nbsp;Female&nbsp; Overlord:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ruthless Babe&nbsp;&nbsp;
face_wink.gif

First&nbsp; Female&nbsp; to hit 1mil in prestige:&nbsp; Ruthless Babe&nbsp;&nbsp;
face_shock.gif

First&nbsp; Female&nbsp; to earn more prestige:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Ruthless Babe&nbsp;&nbsp;
face_happy.gif

First&nbsp; Female &nbsp;to have more medals :&nbsp;&nbsp;Ruthless Babe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
face_grin.gif
&nbsp;

This thread needs updating. If anyone wants to do the research and send me the necessary information, I'd be glad to edit it and add your name as a contributor.

I know this used to be a very popular thread, and a lot of new members would probably like to see it kept up to date.

Please e-mail me if you're intrested in doing this.

Heh Genma probably had his first debt badge at 11

BTW

Best looking toon in vindictive: Genma!

Oh wait Genma isnt even in Vindictive anymore....poo :/

Coldchylde said:
Heh Genma probably had his first debt badge at 11

BTW

Best looking toon in vindictive: Genma!

Oh wait Genma isnt even in Vindictive anymore....poo :/

I just invited you.

PS: I still need someone for this.

Ill do it

First Brute to Make Humor while doing LRSF without causing a total breakdown:Spike of Fire
face_mischief.gif

First Brute to hold against Psyche,BAB,and Manti for longer time then a stone brutes,after they died:Spike of Fire(It happened,thanks to Eternal's purples
First Brute to burp methane gas on a hero:Spike of Fire ^_^ Just call it Breath of Fire

Electron Boy said:
Ill do it

First Brute to Make Humor while doing LRSF without causing a total breakdown:Spike of Fire
face_mischief.gif

First Brute to hold against Psyche,BAB,and Manti for longer time then a stone brutes,after they died:Spike of Fire(It happened,thanks to Eternal's purples
First Brute to burp methane gas on a hero:Spike of Fire ^_^ Just call it Breath of Fire

Great, collect the quantative data (I know you won't be able to figure out stuff like how many raids, maybe ask Babe, Dom or Stomp) and then e-mail me. And it's always good if someone wants to cross check the facts&nbsp;so there aren't any mistakes.

Thanks Spike for volunteering.

Back