What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Screenshots Thread!

Hello Everyone!

We have been discussing some pretty serious guild politics on the forums lately, and to complement such heavy, heavy thinking exercises, I thought I would start a thread JUST for Screeshots! I'm gonna post a couple of cool ones so keep this thread going!

perception_vindictive.jpg

This is is me on my magus, Hoverbum and Gritziz taking a BFO in Mount Bloodhorn. I'm pretty sure that Borc is Tryden hiding on one of his alts to passively monitor the guild. Scary stuff.

Hoverbum_001.jpg

In this shot, as you can see, I was ressurected by an NPC. No there is not a tome unlock for this.

Uchoo_014.jpg

This is me when I bought my Cold One mount. I sold it shortly thereafter for it being the ugliest thing ever.

Uchoo_007.jpg

<3 Mager. I love him, you love him, he helps us out a lot and STILL has time to get top 10 renown. What a badass.

Hatecrew_006.jpg

This is me chilling with my bf and some image maps?

5VJW9.jpg

This is me navigating in a snow storm.
5VLFT.jpg

So here we have Krampus looking all badass at our Bastion Stair run
Renek_068.jpg

Renek, Uchoo, Nens, Hue, Hangus and Romanna waiting to begin the IC instance.
Renek_070.jpg

And finally, Order rolling in through the south gate at the Apex. It was painful, and we got raped alot.
Renek_074.jpg

I'm probably one of the perma-dead ones in the IC raid pics T_T<div>
</div><div>I was less than impressed with my WE performance in that >_></div>

I'm so happy that I'm finally in a guild type screenshot!

here is my take on the business:

8V6W9.jpg

8V8FT.jpg

this is me scolding aribella for chewing tabaccy.

8V97L.jpg

I've never seen a shaman with so many potion shortcuts, did it take you awhile to notice that you can heal? Lawl J/k we love you Frooz.

my backpack was getting full of potions, because unless I see em I don't use em. I haven't actually made any potions in like 3 weeks, and you see how many I have left. It was awful!

hm...where to start off from my numerous screenshots over the 'life period' of playing Snahk and some of grahto.. xP.

...you g2 be fing kidding me! i even pasted in HTML mode and it didn't work...son of a ..... w/e...if you want to see 'em just take the gdamn link out of the context of the bs html codes that DONT work.... least till someone tells me how to post the blasted things properly on this site = /

"Just a friendly gesture to all that is warhammer"
Grahto_003.jpg

"We all thought he was a 'friendly' orge...."
Snahk_016.jpg

Snahk_015.jpg

"....i hate tor anroc...."
Snahk_061.jpg

"when me and uchoo/mort repetatively 'attempted' to do gunbad...back when he had a zealot..."
Snahk_073.jpg

"roflcopter"
Snahk_119.jpg

"hey it's that one guy from.... the movie with the kid that does the truffle shuffle...Sloth!"
Snahk_126.jpg

"A failed attempt at rescueing a dwarf"
Snahk_027.jpg

"Who says a Witch Elf has no armor?"
Snahk_189 (1).jpg

"haha the time when i decided to drownd the 'first boss' in lost vale...good times lol"
Snahk_240.jpg

lawl "feel da' powa' of the dahrk side"
Snahk_211.jpg

"after my first completion of lost vale after an arduous 8 hour run , i thought it was time for a celebration in one of the oh so meaningless rooms encombing the forthbringing of frustration dungeon"
Snahk_196.jpg

"helpin' guildies in gunbad'
Snahk_190.jpg

"I WANT YOU ....for the dungeon..."
Snahk_223.jpg

meh so that's the random screenies i've recollected while playing xP

2hpinsx.jpg
Yea.

Just wanna show you guys my amazing stats <3

Btw, for those who don't know this game, it's free and the combat system is amazing. Granted, it has cartoonish graphics but this is like street fighter status. That's right kids, you do perform combos and whatnot, and I'm not talking about lame AoC-status combos either <3!!!!!! Oh yea, best PvP EVAR!!

.SPiNE said:
Yea. &nbsp;Just wanna show you guys my amazing stats <3

Btw, for those who don't know this game, it's free and the combat system is amazing. &nbsp;Granted, it has cartoonish graphics but this is like street fighter status. &nbsp;That's right kids, you do perform combos and whatnot, and I'm not talking about lame AoC-status combos either <3!!!!!! &nbsp;Oh yea, best PvP EVAR!!

what is this game?

Also, Nensi getting stuck when a cage spawned around him:

EDIT: holy crap! my picture links were hijacked!!!! I do not like this, Sam I am.

Back