What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

So are we calling it quits?

mateo

The few times I've logged in the last few nights I've been the only person in the legion online.  Safe to say we're calling it quits or what?  Wheres vessica and toxik when you need them!
face_grin.gif

I'm right here sway.. Sorry for failing to say it totally publicly, I could've sworn that I did. But yeah, I gave up playing Aion. The constant grind wore thin and I began losing interest pretty quickly, I figured there wasn't much point in paying for something that I wasn't enjoying. Don't automatically assume that Vindicitve is done for though, we sure as shitballs aren't going anywhere! We've got you by the balls, and there's no escaping it.

(mua ha ha ha ?)

Vindictive.  We've got your balls. <div>
</div> <div>^^ that's pretty catchy, it should be our new motto.</div>

I hope my sub hasn't ran out ... but yeah, I'll try getting on now.

edit: Uh.. shit. Yeah, my sub is gonezo.

My account expires on the 7th and I won't be resubbing.&nbsp; Without krampus, the game is dull and lifeless.&nbsp; Seriously tho there are too many things fundamentally broken with this game to even list.&nbsp; Those who played know already so I won't bother getting into it.

I'll stick around the forums and pop in vent here and there, perhaps we'll meet again in the next fail mmo
face_happy.gif

Back