What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

So Aten and I got to talking...

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
And we're seriously going to consider looking at re-rolling on a PvP server in Age of Conan (que Spine saying I told you so). We're gonna roll some toons on Deathwhisper and see how the server works out.

Mikey, do you still have a toon that's in Vindictive on Deathwhisper? If so, mind tossing one of my toons an invite?

This isn't set in stone right now. I just wanted to get everyone else's feedback. It just seems that there's a lack of PvE content right now, whereas with a PvP server you can pretty much do FFA PvP if you're bored. And trying to stay alive is always fun
face_grin.gif

Or we could go to Bloospire... Spine's already 80 over there and some other from Set went with him I think. :3

Ivy- said:
Or we could go to Bloospire... Spine's already 80 over there and some other from Set went with him I think. :3

Well if we all start over, it'd be funner if we started off at the same level. That way we can level in groups

Well we can still do it in groups. Just not Spine's assassin. He probably has an alt anyways >.>

Ivy- said:
Well we can still do it in groups. Just not Spine's assassin. He probably has an alt anyways >.>

I'm not against it. But I know we have Vindictive set up on Deathwhisper, that's why I suggested that server. Holding a vote to see where everyone wants to go is probably gonna be the best idea right now

Aten and I might be making a HoX and ToS on a PvP server this weekend. If anyone wants to run with us e-mail me. Just waiting for him to get word on whether he has to work or not

Back