What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

So...

cchckls98

Ok so not sure if anyone has even noticed, but I haven't been on AA in I think close to 2 weeks. Sadly I'm also not sure when I will make it back on. I had one of those ohshitfuckdamn kinda shitstorms hit with my work and and though I do have a few extra hours here and there, lately they've been used to try to catch up on sleep. So I just wanted to let everyone (or at least those of you who realized I haven't been online) know that I WILL be back on hopefully soonish. Then again soonish may not be for a month or two when things finally slow down at work. That being said I do have 4 small farms that will be or already did expire. 2 of those are on our island and under the names Tellian and I think Leanna the other two are in the housing area above Birchkeep and under the names Syleynthel and Nereisse so grab 'em if ya need 'em :). I will still be lurking and occasionally commenting on the forums so I can prove to people I'm still alive at some point. Hopefully see ya'll soonish back in AA....and probably STILL won't be able to find a place to put a large farm when I do finally make it back (damn people and their needs for land). Have fun :D

Back