What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Team Hateaddiction assemble!

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I talked to Hate and he said we might be doing the arena team match Saturday night, at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST. It might either be 6 v 6, or 8 v 8, depending on who shows up.

I have a rough idea of who I want on the team, except for a few holes. Me and Viol (who'll be playing his Ice/Emp troller) will be the emps. Lanks will be one of our fire/ems, and Spitfire will be the other. Aemon can be our third blaster. I don't know how ready Vida and Imagikan will be with their sonic/sonics, so we might have someone else fill those spots. Elba if your sonic/psi can be ready, let me know.

As for our kin, I'm not sure who wants to do this. Elric, if we can get you to 50, you'd work, but you would need to respec into concelament and get phase and hibernate.

So I'll work out the final team by tomorrow night, and go from there.

.SPiNE said:
I can has a spot?

I guess. What arena toon do you have? If you get your Fire/EM to 50, we can fit you in
face_plain.gif

Yea, my Fire/EM and my Ice/Elec Blasters are at level 41.  I can probably get that to 50 with some help =X

Ice/Elec has 4 holds though for the lulz.  I might respec out of those holds.

Spine, I'd keep the two Ice holds... I watched an Ice blaster hold a scrapper last night in the arena. They can be quite handy. 
face_wink.gif

Claymore Frost said:
Spine, I'd keep the two Ice holds... I watched an Ice blaster hold a scrapper last night in the arena. They can be quite handy. 
face_wink.gif

Well, if I'm up against a Scrapper, I don't need holds =X.  But yea, I've tried my 4 holds out, it will hold through anything...maybe not Granite with Rooted though.

Alright, so right now the team's composed of:

Green.Star - Level 50 - Fire/EM Blaster
Burn Apokalypse - Level 42 - Fire/EM Blaster
Spitfire - Level 41 - Fire/EM Blaster
Remote Assistance - Level 50 - Ice/Emp Troller
Nightchill - Level 35 - Ill/Emp Troller
Eagle-Racer - Level 21 - Sonic/Sonic Defender
OrChiDs CrY - Level 26 - Sonic/Sonic Defender
Earths Touch - Level 42 - Earth/Kin Troller

We still have a lot of work to do. More than likely the arena match is going to happen this Saturday, but I'll push it back if we're not ready.

Remember, sonic/sonics, you guys should have phase. Trollers, you should have phase and hibernate, or if you're an emp, Primal Forces for power boost. But I'd recommend hibernate.

This Thursday will be arena fight night in Pocket D. If you get to 50 by then, BE THERE. It'll be great practice. If you need money for your build, talk to me, and we can probably work something out.

Also, everyone on this team needs to copy their characters to test. Update them once you complete your build or get new sets. If you haven't done that before, go check out this thread:

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=shibboleth&Number=3022340&page=0&fpart=1

I need money for my build, let's talk about it.

Anyways, get a Granite Tank.  Taunt + TP around. Do iiiiit!!

Team won't be ready for Saturday, you can blame our slacking sonic/sonics. But here's what we have so far:

Burn Apokalypse - Level 43 - Fire/EM Blaster
Spitfire - Level 43 - Fire/EM Blaster
Nightchill - Level 41 - Ill/Emp Troller
Eagle-Racer - Level 29 - Sonic/Sonic Defender
OrChiDs CrY - Level 29 - Sonic/Sonic Defender
Earths Touch - Level 42 - Earth/Kin Troller

<3 Frost and Vida.  7 levels for me to go!  I've been soloing you SOB, where's my PL?!

The backstory behind this is: Master Chief and The Arbiter have a chat until the Master Chiefhas a plan to win halo 3 with his roflcopter that continuiously wentsoi soi soi soi soi and drove The Arbiter crazy and Master Chief andThe Arbiter agrued.

Team as of Thursday night:

Burn Apokalypse - Level 44 - Fire/EM Blaster
Spitfire - Level 50 - Fire/EM Blaster
Nightchill - Level 45 - Ill/Emp Troller
Eagle-Racer - Level 31 - Sonic/Sonic Defender
OrChiDs CrY - Level 29 - Sonic/Sonic Defender
Earths Touch - Level 43 - Earth/Kin Troller

Silit said someone told him we'd be interested in an 8 v 8. Get your toons ready&nbsp;
face_grin.gif

Back