What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

TESO Bromances and Weddings.

Re: TESO Fuck Buddy?

I am, and probably gonna log on as soon as the servers are up. Which will be 3am or 4am for us, I think?

Re: TESO Fuck Buddy?

ME

Also, this is as good a thread as any for people to hook up for the Rings of Mara. Anyone who's getting the Imperial Edition will have them. As per the description:

The Rings of Mara are items in The Elder Scrolls Online. They are part of an exclusive collection of digital content available with the Imperial Edition of the game. Completing the Ritual of Mara, the goddess of love, with another player, will provide a significant experience buff to the partners if they wear the rings while playing together.

I'm already accounted for, with Paradrox and I planning on having a beautiful Canadian romance together. But if you're free and single, and DTF*, POST IN THIS THREAD AND FIND YOUR SOULMATE.

*DTF means down to fuck, you goddamn square.

Poor Novax! Will no one give him the love connection he deserves?

What are the pairings so far in the guild? Sigma and I are a given, cuz we're losers and no one wants us besides each other...

NUH UH GURL!

tumblr_md7594POgc1rk6vhwo1_500.gif

Because Paradrox is getting the game later in the week, I need a Ring of Mara partner. Currently a level 3 Nord Nightblade. LOVE ME PLEASE

Back