What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

The Division 2

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Hello friends,

I am playing The Division 2, a masturbatory post apocalyptic game where you run around solving problems with your gun. Would any of you like to join me as my black guy fights to save Washington, D.C.?

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-4-20-11-44-32.jpg

Hello friends,

I am playing The Division 2, a masturbatory post apocalyptic game where you run around solving problems with your gun. Would any of you like to join me as my black guy fights to save Washington, D.C.?

View attachment 1215
Oh shit. It's been a minute. Im traveling around vietnam. They don't have videogames here. Fucking backwards hillbillies. Down for some first world problems when I'm back.

Oh shit. It's been a minute. Im traveling around vietnam. They don't have videogames here. Fucking backwards hillbillies. Down for some first world problems when I'm back.

HAMMY IN THE HOUSE

you know, I’ve always wanted to go to Vietnam. But Spine won’t take me

Anyway I’ll put you down as a “maybe” for division

Back