What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

The Organization

As i have no prior recollection of who i am, or what i am for that matter it shall suffice, with little irony to say i'm Drifter. I walked the frozen wastelands of hell, in a lackluster mood, showing neither grief or pleasure. I've traversed the ethereal plains, and ransacked the celestial stars. I've lived in darkness, that one suffocating cloud of realization that provides sustanence. My only memory if of a man who was refered to as "The Flurry of Dancing Flames". I was brought from my mediocre home in non-existence by those who called themselves Organization 13...well, they found me..unstable..,for unlike the other 13 nobodies in the Organization i wasn't one to follow orders or even acknowledge i understood what was said to me. Shortly after making a declaration of six words they "allowed" me to leave their dimension and do wahtever i saw fit. Which is how i ended up here in Sirens Call...oh and as for those six words..i said "Shut up, or i'll kill you"

"Welcome, to The Drifter Zone, where there's a gun in every home and a cap in every ass"

Back