What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

The reason for my leaving.

Hey Guys,

You've probably noticed the drop-off in memberships.

1. Vindictive has been slowing down as a guild. There are only a few active members left.

2. Destruction is hugely unbalanced population-wise. We need to organize under one banner to have a chance against order.

3. Order pushed IC 4 days in a row.

The game basically requires us to get together. We need to get everyone together one vent to get things done. People are quitting the game. TBC is the one guild left that is still trying and I plan to help them get this done. If we manage to take back control or even things out, I will be back in Vindictive.

This is something that had to be done. Sometimes the son must leave home to serve his country.

Viracocha11 said:
Hey Guys,

<div>
</div><div>Ya think?</div><div>
</div><div>
1. Vindictive has been slowing down as a guild. There are only a few active members left.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Good thing you were so active in trying to participate with the guild... oh wait, that's right.  You weren't.</div><div>
2. Destruction is hugely unbalanced population-wise. We need to organize under one banner to have a chance against order.
</div><div>
</div><div>Man, wouldn't it be awesome if they made something that allowed various guilds to do just that?  Something that maybe we could even call an alliance?</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>3. Order pushed IC 4 days in a row.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Irrelevent.</div><div>
</div><div>
The game basically requires us to get together. We need to get everyone together one vent to get things done. People are quitting the game. TBC is the one guild left that is still trying and I plan to help them get this done. If we manage to take back control or even things out, I will be back in Vindictive.</div><div>

</div><div>You know, I'm not sure if there's really room anymore.</div><div>
</div><div>
This is something that had to be done. Sometimes the son must leave home to serve his country.
</div><div>
</div><div>Interesting sentiment.  I'll keep that in mind when I see soldiers trying to min/max instead of showing loyalty, integrity or comraderie.</div>

Viracocha11 said:

If people would check the forums more often you would see that most of the people are burnt out on war and or have cancelled subscription. Most of us are playing CoV or aion atm but all the people that log on to vindictive vent would know this. =p

masterjedijared said:
Viracocha11 said:
Hey Guys,

<div>
</div><div>Ya think?</div><div>
</div><div>
1. Vindictive has been slowing down as a guild. There are only a few active members left.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Good thing you were so active in trying to participate with the guild... oh wait, that's right. &nbsp;You weren't.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Man, wouldn't it be awesome if they made something that allowed various guilds to do just that? &nbsp;Something that maybe we could even call an alliance?</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>3. Order pushed IC 4 days in a row.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Irrelevent.</div><div>
</div><div>
The game basically requires us to get together. We need to get everyone together one vent to get things done. People are quitting the game. TBC is the one guild left that is still trying and I plan to help them get this done. If we manage to take back control or even things out, I will be back in Vindictive.</div><div>

</div><div>You know, I'm not sure if there's really room anymore.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>Interesting sentiment. &nbsp;I'll keep that in mind when I see soldiers trying to min/max instead of showing loyalty, integrity or comraderie.
</div>

You know this is the reason why&nbsp;I left Warhammer. This kind of Vitriol from everyone, how dare you even say a damn thing to Uchoo for leaving Vindictive. All you so called "Old School" members of Vindictive with a few exceptions namely Claymore didnt do shit for the guild while Uchoo and I built the guild to where it was before all this crap went down.

Jared all you did was bounce from toon to toon, rarely RvR'ing with us while we recuited members, then you so called old school members of Vindictive complained that the guild grew to large are moaned and bitched about things and offered no real leadership or direction or opinions even for the guild or how it should be run on a daily basis. So now that alot of the members are burnt and leaving War in general you blast Uchoo for leaving a guild that is a mere husk of what it was. And why is it a husk well lets look at a few things I wont pull any punches here, You have people like Jared who are trying to lead a guild and have no clue as how to do it, you put more personal intrest in what you want than what the guild needs as a whole.

Anyhow I no longer want anything to do with Vindictive. I wont waste my time on&nbsp; a group of people who cannot tell someone I hope you are happier where u are than you were here.

Yea, let's stop the bickering.<div>
</div><div>And Aribella, I know you don't have problems with every single person that's in Vindictive, so don't make your post sound that way. &nbsp;Overall, it's as a whole that we failed. &nbsp;Some people, including myself, just feels like Warhammer got boring in general, it's got nothing to do with anyone or how Vindictive officers operate things.</div><div>
</div><div>I know, as well as Jared, that Uchoo did a lot for the guild; we were actually talking about this very post yesterday on vent. &nbsp;I think Jared's trying to say that we haven't seen Uchoo on Vent or the forums lately, so it seems like he's ditched us these past few weeks and then all of a sudden came on, saying that we fail as a guild.</div><div>
</div><div>I completely understand if people leave Vindictive for another guild that's more active, since it's pointless to log on to an almost empty guild anyways, and I don't blame Uchoo for not wanting to stay around to build Vindictive up again, since he's only been with Vindictive recently so he probably doesn't have that bond with Vindctive </3.</div><div>
</div><div>Honestly, us "old school" Vindictive members would probably not leave the guild, even if we're all playing different games, just because it's a valuable community to us<span>
face_plain.gif
</span></div>

Aribella i for one think you are a valuable member of this guild, and i don't want to see you storm off like this and reject us all. some of us, as you are, are just frustrated with the game. I don't blame anyone for not playing or going to other guilds, especialy with the state of vindictive and the whole game in general. after all it is just a game and we really shouldn't bare any ill will toward each other.

P.S. once the xpac comes out i will be playing more often, or trying to. my gf got a day job recently(she was working nights with me) so she has been keeping me up on my days off so my sleep/work/play&nbsp; schedule has been particularly sporadic, especially since i feel no drive to game right now.

Just an FYI my post was not meant in a mean way just was an FYI sorta thing why people have not been on warhammer =o

Guys, I understand your opinions.&nbsp;Jared, I'm sorry if I'm frustrating you by leaving, it was&nbsp;a difficult choice. I love the community of Vindictive and I hope you guys still let me in vent and on the forums. The thing is, I still want to play warhammer and I want to attempt to succeed. I plan on sticking with it until Star Wars comes out, if the game has not improved by then.

Uchoo, by far, you were one of the most intelligent, contributing members to Vindictive, and you played a role that no guild can grow without: that of a bridge between Vindictive and every other guild on Vortex. This was something I believe Vindictive could not continue to suceed without, whether it was the hundreds of hours I logged in CoH talking to other SG leaders and organizing raids, coalitions or PvP matches, or the comparable effort you put in to bringing talented members into the guild, coordinating RvR or getting our name known on the server.

I can't even begin to thank you for all the hard work you put in. Many, many members part of the community right now would not be here without you.

That being said, I sincerely wish you the best of luck anywhere you go. TBC has no idea how lucky they are to have you onboard. I didn't make you a Dread Lord because I threw a dart at a board. It's because you gave me no other option.

Keep being awesome, and please keep in touch on these boards.

poopy woopy momma wahhh i turded my diaper.

so lets all bitch at each other some more over a game that most of us dont even play anymore, sounds really constructive.

Lord Tryden said:
Uchoo, by far, you were one of the most intelligent, contributing members to Vindictive, and you played a role that no guild can grow without: that of a bridge between Vindictive and every other guild on Vortex. This was something I believe Vindictive could not continue to suceed without, whether it was the hundreds of hours I logged in CoH talking to other SG leaders and organizing raids, coalitions or PvP matches, or the comparable effort you put in to bringing talented members into the guild, coordinating RvR or getting our name known on the server.

I can't even begin to thank you for all the hard work you put in. Many, many members part of the community right now would not be here without you.

That being said, I sincerely wish you the best of luck anywhere you go. TBC has no idea how lucky they are to have you onboard. I didn't make you a Dread Lord because I threw a dart at a board. It's because you gave me no other option.

Spoken like a true fuckin leader.&nbsp; Guess there is some kind reason you're in charge after all
face_wink.gif

/Gratuitousasskissingoff.

Malietha Lavode said:
Lord Tryden said:

Spoken like a true fuckin leader.&nbsp; Guess there is some kind reason you're in charge after all
face_wink.gif

/Gratuitousasskissingoff.

I remember reading somewhere that most guild comminities average out 4 months or something comparably short like that. There's a reason why Vindictive is pushing four years. Whenever I read through bitchfests like this, I usually skim to Tryden's posts because he truly understands what is necessary in leading a community of people. I've played MMORPGS for a while, and been in dozens of different guilds. There's a reason I stick around here.

[crawls back into his hole]

edit: 200TH POST, THATS AWWWWRRRIIIIIGHHHHTTTTTT.

Please refer back to my "SIT THE FUCK DOWN BITCH" posts in Jinbig's and Malie's bitch fit thread. If you haven't noticed, I'm a a forum troll here, and I do not find your little arguments amusing....

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;But seriously, read what I said. I meant it as an example for ALL Vindictive members to consider if&nbsp;he/she happens to have a different opinion on something than someone else in the guild.&nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;And, I'm assuming Spine said this, but he didn't give a TL;DR version for me so Idk but,as far as the "old school" members Ari brought up,&nbsp;I think:
the 4 years of dedication to Vindictive no matter what game we're on > the smaller, but still present, dedication shown in WAR even with the shortcomings stated.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I may not have logged in and contributed as much as other people in the guild, but I was on enough to meet people and value them as another member of the Vindictive family.

And with that..
"I hope you are happier where u are than you were here."

-<3-Ivy

Back