What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Transfers

So starting tomorrow Vortex/Monolith people can transfer off the server to Volkmar server.  Just an FYI in case anyone here wants to move their toons to a new server for free and see if the gameplay improves for them by not being on a crap server. 

Tryden you can also transfer the guild over.  You retain Rank etc but you have to go through a process to do it which involves re naming the guild (only if a current guild has that name) and re setting the hearldry should you want.  Also buying the tactics for standards etc has to be re done.

If that is a hastle for you, anyone who wants to try it all out again on the new server and wants to be in and have the benifits of a guild, TBC is still taking Vindictive members with open arms.  As there is already an Order guild on Volkmar called The Black Company, we are renaming to simply our initials TBC.

Let me know if you are interested.  We are located in the Hydra Alliance vent if you still have that information.  However since most of you played the password to it was changed from hydra22 to nova7.  Come find us or respond here if curious or interested.

I have control of vindictive and trydens account.  so i will check it out and see how it is there before i move the guild over because that is just the start of them moving the server to there.

Zaz

Say no to Spine.  He is very bad.  Dose naughty stuff to himself when nobody is watching!!!!!
emoticon_surprised.png

Merinda Neskat said:
Say no to Spine.  He is very bad.  Dose naughty stuff to himself when nobody is watching!!!!!
emoticon_surprised.png
<div>
</div><div>I do naughty stuff to myself even when others are watching.</div>

.SPiNE said:
Merinda Neskat said:
Say no to Spine.&nbsp; He is very bad.&nbsp; Dose naughty stuff to himself when nobody is watching!!!!!
emoticon_surprised.png
<div>
</div><div>I do naughty stuff to myself even when others are watching.
</div>

That's called indecent exposure. Better watch out. Pretty Asian boy like yourself in a jail in California? It'd be like an all-you-can-rape buffet.

Lord Tryden said:
.SPiNE said:
Merinda Neskat said:
emoticon_surprised.png
<div>
</div><div>I do naughty stuff to myself even when others are watching.
</div>

That's called indecent exposure. Better watch out. Pretty Asian boy like yourself in a jail in California? It'd be like an all-you-can-rape buffet.
<div>
</div><div>You're right, it is like a buffet
face_shock.gif
.  Ah yes, a different man every single day.</div>

Ahhh. . . Prison.  Free room, board, and all the unwanted anal sex you could ever hope for.

Personally I'm just glad SPiNE only does things to himself rather than other people.  I can close my eyes or turn away.

I moved all my characters to the new servers, and got in game over the weekend for a few minutes... Figured out that I would have to spend quite a bit of time redoing all the interface changes I had spent hours doing previously and just logged out. Account expired today anyways... Kinda sad, given I met some really great people there, including a woman I am totally crazy about. :-D Was a fun game at first, but after awhile it's just mindless grinding and repetition to me... :p What's there is good, but needs more variety... And for the love of god, stat caps shouldn't be exactly the same for every class!!! If the gear was in the game to do it with, I'd totally roll a BW and put 1000 toughness, 1000 wounds, and 40% resistances on it... :p

Back