What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Tryden versus Blizzard, Epic Battle Round 1

Hock said:
yeah, i've been seeing $20 for 1k gold also.  Thinking about doing this and then having it sent to a temp toon, then sent it to Hock and deleting the lowbie.

That's definitely not Darrowmere. Gold prices are determined by server activity. Prices on Darrowmere go up to $37 per 100g in off hours.

Trust me, I know (though luckily I was never stupid enough to pay that much).

Also, I don't mean to freak you guys out, but don't talk about buying gold.

Blizzard has a program called Warden that can scan all programs, including webpages and IMs, that you have running on your computer. If you have a webpage open with keywords like "buy gold", it sets off an alarm and a GM might take a look. Then they put you on watch.

I'm not making this up. Look up Blizzard's Warden program. Oh, and this is legal. You signed away your right to free will when you began to play this God forsaken game.

In 2028, the Blizzard War Machine will have enslaved humanity.

And I for one welcome our new Insect Overlords.

It's a Simpson's quote.

<span style="font-style: italic;">Tryden crits you for 34830984 points.

You lose at life.

<span style="font-style: italic;">
1257177_f8349549b3_m.jpg
</span>
</span>

Lord Tryden said:
It's a Simpson's quote.

You lose at life.<span style="font-style: italic;"></span>
</span>

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

Hock said:
Lord Tryden said:
It's a Simpson's quote.

<span style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Tryden crits you for 34830984 points.

You lose at life.<span style="FONT-STYLE: italic"></span>
</span>

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

I cant belive i just LMAO because of some crit battle.

my pants just got critted for 12873420814702387091347209817 damage
and loss of dignity.

Elba Jayba said:
Hock said:
Lord Tryden said:
It's a Simpson's quote.

You lose at life.<span style="font-style: italic;"></span>
</span>

I cant belive i just LMAO because of some crit battle.

my pants just got critted for 12873420814702387091347209817 damage
and loss of dignity.

<font color="#202018" face="verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1"><div style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font color="#202018" face="verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">GIGHARBOR, Wash. -- Anni Sheriffius said she was trying to wash off whatshe thought was dirt on her dog Jasmine's ear when the ear fell off.

Sheriffiusrushed her dog to the veterinarian to learn that the dog's ear had beencut off by a dog groomer and super-glued back on.

"And I saw theear float away, and it freaked me out," Sheriffius said. Jasimine, ashi tzu, had to undergo treatment for an infection.

Sheriffius said she still has the ear in a plastic bag, and has been crying for weeks at the thought of someone hurting her dog.

Pierce County sheriff's investigators are looking into possible criminal charges against the unlicensed dog groomer.

"Oncethey tried to hide it and glued the ear back on, that's not good forthe dog. There are all kinds of things that can happen, infection, it'scruelty to animals," Det. Ed Troyer said.

The shop where Jasmine was injured, J'Raes Pet Grooming, appears to have shut down, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

"I'd like her never, ever to touch another dog, that's what I'd like to see," Sheriffius said.</font></div><font color="#202018" face="verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">
</font></font>

Ivy crits you for 69 physical damage.
You lose your virginity.
You lose 10000000000G.
GG boys.

Back