What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Upcoming Hamidon raids

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<font size="4">Since we're talking about doing one of these ourselves, we might as well attend some before we try.</font>

<font size="4" color="#ffd700">Protector:

</font><font size="4" color="#ffffff">Sunday, December 14. <font color="#ff0000">5 pm EST/2 pm PST.</font></font>
<font size="4" color="#ffd700">
Click here for thread.
</font>
<font size="4" color="#ff0000">Freedom:</font>
<font size="4" color="#ff0000">
</font><font size="4" color="#ffffff">Saturday, December 13. <font color="#ff0000">7 pm EST/6 pm CST/4 pm PST.</font></font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">Click here for thread.</font>

I'm down with showing up to both or either (depending on room).&nbsp; I don't quite hate everyone on Protector yet and Freedom's sounded awesome when Imag ran it.

Once they got going, it wasn't that bad. Just time consuming with the respawns of mintos. I already know the stategy pretty well. I'll try to get in on the one Saturday if I'm around.&nbsp;

I'm leading the Assault team tonight for the Protector Hami raid. It's gonna be hero-side, so anyone that wants to come out and represent Benediction, DO IT!

So yeah, 4 of us did the raid last night. I dc'ed after 3 hours and couldn't get back in.

As for tonight, got family time, so have fun...

Try, are you suuuuure you're leading one of the teams?&nbsp; cause its like 5:20 now and we already spawned Hami...

face_grin.gif

masterjedijared said:
Try, are you suuuuure you're leading one of the teams?&nbsp; cause its like 5:20 now and we already spawned Hami...

face_grin.gif

Heh, I got called into work and told Woeful Knight I couldn't make it at the last minute
face_cry.gif

Back